Today**
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Woke up at 6.05 am. Brush my teeth,clean up and have my breakfast.Get ready for school by 6.45 am. Meet Huiqi at the Mama shop at 7 am.
First thing when I reached school,go to my locker & took the books for today 's lesson. In the morning we have our english & math common tests.Scared**>.<>
The first paper was english.We have vocab & picture description for our english test.The picture description was quite diffcult as we have to defined the pictures clearly...our paper ended at 8.45 am.At 8.52 am,we have our math paper.On the first few pager we have "everyday math"Quite easy...but I got a few carless mistakes....hehe...the last 2 pages we have "mensuration".Think I have 3 of the question corrected. Yeah~Wahaha....
Tomorrow will be chinese & science....got to work harder for it...Jia You!!!!
First thing when I reached school,go to my locker & took the books for today 's lesson. In the morning we have our english & math common tests.Scared**>.<>
The first paper was english.We have vocab & picture description for our english test.The picture description was quite diffcult as we have to defined the pictures clearly...our paper ended at 8.45 am.At 8.52 am,we have our math paper.On the first few pager we have "everyday math"Quite easy...but I got a few carless mistakes....hehe...the last 2 pages we have "mensuration".Think I have 3 of the question corrected. Yeah~Wahaha....
Tomorrow will be chinese & science....got to work harder for it...Jia You!!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home