130905
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
13.09.05
Woke up at 6.05 am. Brush my teeth & washup.Have my breakfast of bread & ham with a cup of coffee.It was delicious...coffee brewed by my mother...=p Changed into my uniform,tied up my hair & get ready for school. Got ready by 6.55 am.
On my way to school,meet Huiqi at 7.oo am. Reached school at 7.05 am.
First person to meet is Shu Feng,she was on her way to the locker and spotted us.She waited for us.Then went in & greeted Liling & Joy. Jovi was not in school therefore I need not take her books.Today lessons have science,Geo,english,D & T & math.
At 7.25 am, the bell rang and we made our way to the carpark for the morning assembly making announcement,we went back to our class for science lesson. It ended at 8.40 am.Next lesson is Geography but our teacher, Mdm Rashidah did not come so we went to the concourse for our self-study.At 9.50 am is our recess.Ended at 10.25 am. Next lesson we have english.D & T started at 10.50 am.Then SiewJin came & told us that shu feng is crying.She told us that her bag was stolden...I felt sorry for her as she was crying very badly....but we have no choice but to went for our lesson.After 3 periods of D&T,Nadiah told us that her bag was found.*Relieved*
Then we hurried back for our math.
After School,I went to lunch with Liling,Sheryl Tan ,Joy,Sheryl,Shu Feng,Siew Jin & Adele.I went home with Shu Feng after that.
i went home and changed into my home clothing...Went to Lavender to take my new passport.On myway home later,met Shu Feng and we went to the playground.We met Rui Jie,Weilun,Weijian & Zhi Sheng there.We play & jokes with them.I love to play the swing.Swing fro & back.I felt great...it seem to have lessen my stress and some of the unhappiness.
We went to the mac to buy drinks.Shu Feng was so generous...treated us drinks.Hahaha....then we go back to the playground again.This time,Shu Feng & Weilun playing the sea-saw...Weijian and I sat in the middle to balance it.Then suddendly Weilun got up and ZhiSheng sat on it.The moment Zhisheng sat on it,the 3 of us immediately sank down.We "scolded" Zhisheng for being suddendly sat on it....haha...then ruijie stand in the middle to balance it....We have a good laugh at it...=d
At 5.00 pm,they decided to go home.Shu Feng insisted we accompany her to her block...we did and then left me & the 4 boys.We went to the nearby bus-stop as weilun need to take his bus,zhisheng accompany him,Ruijie went another way home and I went back home of course~ Hahaha...reached home at 5.20 pm. Tired....took a nice & refreshing bath and then have my dinner. There was toufu with mixed vegetables,eggs & vegetables.
After dinner, signed in to msn and chatted with Huiqi...log in to blogger to check the error as in my english teacher cannot access to my blog url.but's nothing wrong...werid..maybe I gave her wrong url...=p Helped Weilun to find a new blogskin...he asked for stars...the results I got from mostly the skins are only suitable for girls...then I found this dark blue skin with little stars.Music was provided.the music was nice so I think it may be suitable for his blog...but not really sure he like it anot...haiiz..
Next I logged in to mine and wrote a new post............
Woke up at 6.05 am. Brush my teeth & washup.Have my breakfast of bread & ham with a cup of coffee.It was delicious...coffee brewed by my mother...=p Changed into my uniform,tied up my hair & get ready for school. Got ready by 6.55 am.
On my way to school,meet Huiqi at 7.oo am. Reached school at 7.05 am.
First person to meet is Shu Feng,she was on her way to the locker and spotted us.She waited for us.Then went in & greeted Liling & Joy. Jovi was not in school therefore I need not take her books.Today lessons have science,Geo,english,D & T & math.
At 7.25 am, the bell rang and we made our way to the carpark for the morning assembly making announcement,we went back to our class for science lesson. It ended at 8.40 am.Next lesson is Geography but our teacher, Mdm Rashidah did not come so we went to the concourse for our self-study.At 9.50 am is our recess.Ended at 10.25 am. Next lesson we have english.D & T started at 10.50 am.Then SiewJin came & told us that shu feng is crying.She told us that her bag was stolden...I felt sorry for her as she was crying very badly....but we have no choice but to went for our lesson.After 3 periods of D&T,Nadiah told us that her bag was found.*Relieved*
Then we hurried back for our math.
After School,I went to lunch with Liling,Sheryl Tan ,Joy,Sheryl,Shu Feng,Siew Jin & Adele.I went home with Shu Feng after that.
i went home and changed into my home clothing...Went to Lavender to take my new passport.On myway home later,met Shu Feng and we went to the playground.We met Rui Jie,Weilun,Weijian & Zhi Sheng there.We play & jokes with them.I love to play the swing.Swing fro & back.I felt great...it seem to have lessen my stress and some of the unhappiness.
We went to the mac to buy drinks.Shu Feng was so generous...treated us drinks.Hahaha....then we go back to the playground again.This time,Shu Feng & Weilun playing the sea-saw...Weijian and I sat in the middle to balance it.Then suddendly Weilun got up and ZhiSheng sat on it.The moment Zhisheng sat on it,the 3 of us immediately sank down.We "scolded" Zhisheng for being suddendly sat on it....haha...then ruijie stand in the middle to balance it....We have a good laugh at it...=d
At 5.00 pm,they decided to go home.Shu Feng insisted we accompany her to her block...we did and then left me & the 4 boys.We went to the nearby bus-stop as weilun need to take his bus,zhisheng accompany him,Ruijie went another way home and I went back home of course~ Hahaha...reached home at 5.20 pm. Tired....took a nice & refreshing bath and then have my dinner. There was toufu with mixed vegetables,eggs & vegetables.
After dinner, signed in to msn and chatted with Huiqi...log in to blogger to check the error as in my english teacher cannot access to my blog url.but's nothing wrong...werid..maybe I gave her wrong url...=p Helped Weilun to find a new blogskin...he asked for stars...the results I got from mostly the skins are only suitable for girls...then I found this dark blue skin with little stars.Music was provided.the music was nice so I think it may be suitable for his blog...but not really sure he like it anot...haiiz..
Next I logged in to mine and wrote a new post............



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home