210905
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
21.09.05
Today woke up at 6.00 am. Brush my teeth & wash up. Have an otah bread & a cup of coffee.Brewed by my mother.Because it was very hot,so I just took a few slips...>.<
Changed in to my uniform & tied up my hair.Got ready by 6.50 am.My father dropped me at blk 159 at which I met huiqi there.She was already waiting for me by the time I reached there.Felt embrassed for making her to wait for me everydays...I have no choice because my father was very slow....-.- "Sorry huiqi"
Met Shu Feng,Liling & Joy in the class.I was having stomach cramp since yesterday...it was worsen than yesterday...it was unbearable...but I determined not to go to the sick bay orelse I will miss my lessons....have to bear the pain....>.< [Thanks for all my caring friends;huiqi,shu feng,liling,siewjin,rui jie & weilun.]
It didn't seem to get any better till now...but of course I hope for the best...I just can't stand the pain anymore...I don't want to take any pills...at the same time afraid of this friday that I will miss my Pe-lesson...I'm not going to skip it!! "Determined"
Today have my science test..it was quite an easy paper..hope to get good result for it~ Tomorrow we are going to take back our literature test...kexkex...=P Math lesson was quite scary...Mr.Lee kept stressing us....haiiz...no choice..got to buck up for or sa2 exams...
scl ended at 1.10 pm...have lunch with liling & joy.After which I headed home.Liling came to my house to use the computer.Then she stomach pain.....go to the toliet 3 times...must really take care..yuppx~Mrs Chee must also take care okaes!!?? =p
Today woke up at 6.00 am. Brush my teeth & wash up. Have an otah bread & a cup of coffee.Brewed by my mother.Because it was very hot,so I just took a few slips...>.<
Changed in to my uniform & tied up my hair.Got ready by 6.50 am.My father dropped me at blk 159 at which I met huiqi there.She was already waiting for me by the time I reached there.Felt embrassed for making her to wait for me everydays...I have no choice because my father was very slow....-.- "Sorry huiqi"
Met Shu Feng,Liling & Joy in the class.I was having stomach cramp since yesterday...it was worsen than yesterday...it was unbearable...but I determined not to go to the sick bay orelse I will miss my lessons....have to bear the pain....>.< [Thanks for all my caring friends;huiqi,shu feng,liling,siewjin,rui jie & weilun.]
It didn't seem to get any better till now...but of course I hope for the best...I just can't stand the pain anymore...I don't want to take any pills...at the same time afraid of this friday that I will miss my Pe-lesson...I'm not going to skip it!! "Determined"
Today have my science test..it was quite an easy paper..hope to get good result for it~ Tomorrow we are going to take back our literature test...kexkex...=P Math lesson was quite scary...Mr.Lee kept stressing us....haiiz...no choice..got to buck up for or sa2 exams...
scl ended at 1.10 pm...have lunch with liling & joy.After which I headed home.Liling came to my house to use the computer.Then she stomach pain.....go to the toliet 3 times...must really take care..yuppx~Mrs Chee must also take care okaes!!?? =p



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home