Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Sad memories

Sunday, September 18, 2005

18.09.05


My tears overflow this much.
Back in that time, there was so much to lose that I
couldn't sing anything.
A place just a little ways away--That was where I was.
That day, deep in your eyes, I saw the loneliness.
Are the two of us really alike?
If I'd realized it, you were always by my side.
Why do I love you so much?
Your voice rings inside me so much it makes me sad.
Just what it was that supported me so much.
From afar, I realize it now,
Like a lost child, crying and searching.
But there was no such thing as forever.
"It's okay if you don't believe in anyone" you whispered.
Were the two of us really alike?
And I decided then I would protect you.
Why can't I turn them to memories?
You're too far, too near for me to reach.
The more I tell myself "I will forget",
The larger you loom in my thoughts.
Why do I care for you so much?
Your voice rings (inside me) so much it makes me sad.
Just what it was that supported me so much.
I realize it now from afar...
Why do I love you so much?
It's so easy I just can't answer.
The two swear to the journey from now,
that no matter what occurs, the two hands will never part....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home