Today**
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Well...currently I have readed one of my friend's blog...I know who is she referring to even though she don't want to said it out...
I knew that this few days I maybe treating you a bit colder as I was upset about something else...I knew that you were trying to console me when I was crying on tuesday after school...I was grateful to you about it..but I can't express my feeling to you as I was really depressed about it...even shu feng cried for me...I was very,very touched and grateful to you all...even to Joy & sheryl...
Knew that yesterday going out together you were not very happy about it...I don't really understand why..I try to ask you but you just muttered to yourself....what else can I do??I can see that you don't really enjoy yourself yesterday but you think I'm enjoying myself with another girl? I'm not.The three of us were not....
Let's go straight to the point...I'm not leaving you alone or saying anything bad about you...is not that I'm saying you are jealous...nonono...even if you are..don't need...because even I will get jealous by something else..different people have different thinking...that does not mean that We are treating you the"other" ways...We are still the same best friends...ever...okayys? Take CAre`
I knew that this few days I maybe treating you a bit colder as I was upset about something else...I knew that you were trying to console me when I was crying on tuesday after school...I was grateful to you about it..but I can't express my feeling to you as I was really depressed about it...even shu feng cried for me...I was very,very touched and grateful to you all...even to Joy & sheryl...
Knew that yesterday going out together you were not very happy about it...I don't really understand why..I try to ask you but you just muttered to yourself....what else can I do??I can see that you don't really enjoy yourself yesterday but you think I'm enjoying myself with another girl? I'm not.The three of us were not....
Let's go straight to the point...I'm not leaving you alone or saying anything bad about you...is not that I'm saying you are jealous...nonono...even if you are..don't need...because even I will get jealous by something else..different people have different thinking...that does not mean that We are treating you the"other" ways...We are still the same best friends...ever...okayys? Take CAre`



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home