Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Problems

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I dun noe since when... All this problems started probing up one by one...frenns kept asking wat happened.. I dun noe wat to sae...I did tried to settled it all by myself..but I failed to did it.It was too difficult...I tried before to share it with some frenns...That's when I found this person was patient and be my very good listening ear did tried to help miie by finding out more information from this girl who had lied to miie all this while.I noe it..but I didn't sae a word out.I dun even cared about her now..She can do wat ever she wan..She dun have the rights to control miie..taking over my life...She betrayed miie,lied to miie,backstabbing all her frenns..well,she did nort noe tat I was defending her all the way...even though I was being have a "lecture" by my frenns.Well,in her mind , she would thought "yea,this gal talked crap lar,she is buyers against miie..craps lar.." Tat wad she will sae. Okaes, fine..from now onwards I will nort sae a word for youu ler...since youu dun even treasure yr frenns...I'm alrite with it.Anyway..if this is how youu treated yr frenns by betraying,backstabbing,lying to them...let miie tell youu this. You are nort worth being miie kept defending for youu. Since youu think youu are the most perfect one without any mistakes,nvm.I dun noe wat to sae ler.Bear in mind..if this is wat yr attitude was..sooner or later,u will notice tat slowly by slowly..u will lost all yr frenns.Now you have onli 5 lefts...
He tried to cheer miie up by sending miie jokes,toking craps to miie...nort very effective but thanks anyways. Soon..I realised tat he had told all my problems(tat i have told him) to another frenn. Wat is this ferr?? I noe he wanted to help miie...but how can he just do tat?? I mean he wei wo hao but can't I just have a trustworthy listening ears tat kept just a little problems of mine??They asked miie beferr...wat happened to miie...I dun noe wat to sae...so I kept it inside miie...I noe tat keeping it inside my heart will nort do anything...but wat else can I do? Sharing it out with frenns? Let almost all of them noe?? And let ppl pity miie?? I dun wan tat!!
She did sae beferr bout miie.Sae I was a crybaby..yea,I think so too.Since when I started crying over frennships?? I can't remember.But heyys,u noe wat?? Youu are the one who make miie cry u noe!!?? Youu dun even care bout it!! Youu dun give a damm to it!! To think tat youu could do such a thing to miie...I tell youu...I will ever remember tat it was YOUU who made miie cried.All because of youu,of yr stupid jealously,tat make miie stressed up.I'm nort tat person who will cry easily...but youu make it.Okaes...youu noe wat?? I will make sure youu paid ferr it...paid ferr wat youu have done to yr frenns...is nort just miie...but loads...youu should noe yrself..youu have done over my limits.
Wat I wanted was a listening ear tat will help miie to keep my problems to themselves..but so far ...I haven find one. Is nort tat I dun trust my frenns.I do. But is nort the way I want.Youu all get it?? Realli...I do left youu all..which I did treasure and trust all off youu.Thanks ferr being my very best frenns,my shoulders when I need it.Thank Youu. ^^




p.s:I nort saying this to gain pityness..just wanna sae out my feelings so tat my frenns will understand.It is difficult ferr miie to tell them in msn or face to face.Plz understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home