tat guy
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Recently..I have a frenn.He is a guy. At lst he was a friendly n helpful guy..but soon after solving some problems...I suspected tat he have something to do with my another frenn.In the end..heh..the results slipped into my hand.I got it.
He lied to miie.And my frenn.Whom I trusted very much...tat is the lst time I have so much trust in hiim...noone noe tat...I really can't take it..but it happened rite in font of my face..wat can I do...to think tat I treated hiim as my good buddy...
To think tat he had such a thick - skinned to sae tat "i thought frenns shld be dere ferr each other,but wat did I get? More problems. **** this world." Tat's wat he sae...heyys...look at yrself beferr you sae to other ppl...were youu dere ferr miie or my frenns when we need a listening ear? I don have it!! Nort even 1!!! To yrself..youu only treated another one* as yr "best" frenn rite? Miie n my frenn* were just an extra[s] to youu anyway eh?
Yea...advoiding iit eh? Tat's wat youu will do..everytime online in msn..advoiding...it...and tell tales to someone* saying I scolding youu yea? C'mon...give a life mann...reflect on yrself lor...
This is the worst frennshiip problems I have encountered so far...I can't ferrget it...there are so many memories near my places....
Just take it tat I m blind tat I have so much trust in youu...It's really time ferr you to grow up ler...I am really being stupid....
Youu are such a bother.....
He lied to miie.And my frenn.Whom I trusted very much...tat is the lst time I have so much trust in hiim...noone noe tat...I really can't take it..but it happened rite in font of my face..wat can I do...to think tat I treated hiim as my good buddy...
To think tat he had such a thick - skinned to sae tat "i thought frenns shld be dere ferr each other,but wat did I get? More problems. **** this world." Tat's wat he sae...heyys...look at yrself beferr you sae to other ppl...were youu dere ferr miie or my frenns when we need a listening ear? I don have it!! Nort even 1!!! To yrself..youu only treated another one* as yr "best" frenn rite? Miie n my frenn* were just an extra[s] to youu anyway eh?
Yea...advoiding iit eh? Tat's wat youu will do..everytime online in msn..advoiding...it...and tell tales to someone* saying I scolding youu yea? C'mon...give a life mann...reflect on yrself lor...
This is the worst frennshiip problems I have encountered so far...I can't ferrget it...there are so many memories near my places....
Just take it tat I m blind tat I have so much trust in youu...It's really time ferr you to grow up ler...I am really being stupid....
Youu are such a bother.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home