moodswiing
Saturday, January 28, 2006
I have nort update my blog now adays..have being quite busy with tests n some homework to rush on.Sry bout tat.
I have also began to think of somethings..which I have never done tat beferr...is about frennshiip.Agaiin..I really dun want to have this kind of problems..tat's wat I have been hoping fer since last year...no more frennshiip problem...when ever I saw gurls hanging out with their close frenns..happily shopping..eating ice-cream..chit chat, laughing heartily with one another...I was so envious of them .
They seem so happy,having such fun with their best frenns...I wondered..did they ever encoutner frennshiip problems beferr..why was it so different frm mine?? How did they solve their problems out...how they can have the 1oo% trust on their frenns...wiithout having any problems between them...I really want to have an answer fer tat.
All this while I really felt lonely...my frenns didn't noe about tat...coz they dunnoe wat I' m thinking inside my mind...wat problems I'm facing...they dunnoe...I don't noe how to tell them..they juz can't seem to understand...
I used to have a best frenn..she once was very caring ...she noe when I'm sad...she noe when I'm having moodswing or unhappy about something..n she will immedaitely asked miie bout it...but nw..she dun really seem to care...I think tat she becum tired of miie eh?
I hate ppl asking miie why I've cried...when I was crying..I hate tat a lot..it makes miie think of the incident agaiin and tat made miie can't control my feeling n it made miie cry harder...I've been trying all this while..to control my emotion..I dunwan to breakdown so easily...at least I have one of my best frenn hu really noe miie..and tat she will never asked miie why I've cried until I cool down..I really appreciated tat .Thanks .
Tat time I cried was about HER n some other relationshiip problem.I can't tell u all tat..so tat's why i kept quiet about it.
Most of my serects..I did nort tell anyone nw..I really can't make myself to trust another person now.Except cassandra .She can be trusted I noe. =)) Eversince I have being hurt deeply by her & hiim...it really make miie hard to believer ppl again...especially boys .It make miie diffcult to trust them.All the words tat have provoked miie by boys...I will nort ferrget about it. *******,remember tat.I 'm nort going to fergiive u even tat is juz a joke.I've told u beferr...I treated jokes seriously...
Even though I have so many frenns around miie..my best frenns i mean..I can't really felt their loves n care.I've been hurt deeply...my wound is nort going to be heal by juz a short time.It take up much of time..till I can find a really trusted person...Stephy,tat is wat u want to noe bout the letter 's stuff tat I have wrote to Joy.It's have all been stated here.Read it all u wan.
As ferr Liling...after reading my letter,( which Joy gave to you to read)...I noe wat's yr comments.I'm nort going to said it out.But I will kept deep inside my heart.Is it being too dramatic?? Tat's wat u think eh? Never mind.Go ahead and said wat u guys want to say.I'm nort going to give a damm to it .But..remember tat..I will always kept to myself..untill the dae comes..which I can't kept it anymore...then u will noe the consiquences .Dun ever overload my limits .Watch wat u said,LILING.i have nort finished with youu..sound like I m threathening u eh? I'm nort..stop being such a inncocent gurl can? And plz stop gossiping miie behind my back...joy n yinglin is nort yr sparetyres..they are humans too...stop treating them like this.
plz ; dun ever overload my limits .I dunwan to lose contols .
I have also began to think of somethings..which I have never done tat beferr...is about frennshiip.Agaiin..I really dun want to have this kind of problems..tat's wat I have been hoping fer since last year...no more frennshiip problem...when ever I saw gurls hanging out with their close frenns..happily shopping..eating ice-cream..chit chat, laughing heartily with one another...I was so envious of them .
They seem so happy,having such fun with their best frenns...I wondered..did they ever encoutner frennshiip problems beferr..why was it so different frm mine?? How did they solve their problems out...how they can have the 1oo% trust on their frenns...wiithout having any problems between them...I really want to have an answer fer tat.
All this while I really felt lonely...my frenns didn't noe about tat...coz they dunnoe wat I' m thinking inside my mind...wat problems I'm facing...they dunnoe...I don't noe how to tell them..they juz can't seem to understand...
I used to have a best frenn..she once was very caring ...she noe when I'm sad...she noe when I'm having moodswing or unhappy about something..n she will immedaitely asked miie bout it...but nw..she dun really seem to care...I think tat she becum tired of miie eh?
I hate ppl asking miie why I've cried...when I was crying..I hate tat a lot..it makes miie think of the incident agaiin and tat made miie can't control my feeling n it made miie cry harder...I've been trying all this while..to control my emotion..I dunwan to breakdown so easily...at least I have one of my best frenn hu really noe miie..and tat she will never asked miie why I've cried until I cool down..I really appreciated tat .Thanks .
Tat time I cried was about HER n some other relationshiip problem.I can't tell u all tat..so tat's why i kept quiet about it.
Most of my serects..I did nort tell anyone nw..I really can't make myself to trust another person now.Except cassandra .She can be trusted I noe. =)) Eversince I have being hurt deeply by her & hiim...it really make miie hard to believer ppl again...especially boys .It make miie diffcult to trust them.All the words tat have provoked miie by boys...I will nort ferrget about it. *******,remember tat.I 'm nort going to fergiive u even tat is juz a joke.I've told u beferr...I treated jokes seriously...
Even though I have so many frenns around miie..my best frenns i mean..I can't really felt their loves n care.I've been hurt deeply...my wound is nort going to be heal by juz a short time.It take up much of time..till I can find a really trusted person...Stephy,tat is wat u want to noe bout the letter 's stuff tat I have wrote to Joy.It's have all been stated here.Read it all u wan.
As ferr Liling...after reading my letter,( which Joy gave to you to read)...I noe wat's yr comments.I'm nort going to said it out.But I will kept deep inside my heart.Is it being too dramatic?? Tat's wat u think eh? Never mind.Go ahead and said wat u guys want to say.I'm nort going to give a damm to it .But..remember tat..I will always kept to myself..untill the dae comes..which I can't kept it anymore...then u will noe the consiquences .Dun ever overload my limits .Watch wat u said,LILING.i have nort finished with youu..sound like I m threathening u eh? I'm nort..stop being such a inncocent gurl can? And plz stop gossiping miie behind my back...joy n yinglin is nort yr sparetyres..they are humans too...stop treating them like this.
plz ; dun ever overload my limits .I dunwan to lose contols .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home