08.02.2006
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Waaa...todae is a bad day ferr miie siia...let's start from the begining...early in the morning..meet up with huiiqi and shu..then we go to scl together..lst lesson we have chemm,then physic.During physic,we have a test on chapter 1...quite easy..but I got 2 question wrong liao...waaaa!!! Then after tat,we have PE-lesson...I was nort feeling well so I never bring my pe t-shirt...and hu noes, my pe teacher asked miie to sit outside the general office siia...wth* all those pupils sat outside general office de are those hu never listen to teacher in class de lor..I never bring pe t-shirt onli must also sat there...Arghhh!!! So embrassing siia...frenns walked by past all asked miie why I sat there...2 periods over ler..our pe lesson end liao..my pe teacher juz walked past and simply ferrget about miie..I dunnoe wat to do..even all my frenns!!! dun even cum and look for miie..at least Joy did tried to wait ferr miie dere but kena shooed off by mr neo...it make miie so disappointed siia...the lower sec pupils were having their recess by tat time..more and more pupils walked past..can't control I started to cry...(= soon, mr neo came out and dismiissed the 3 boys hu r seating beside miie de..and then left miie alone there leh..without evening leting miie off!!! FREAKING PISSED OFF mann!!! I was crying tat time so I did nort look up..but I noe he was staring at miie..then he turned away and walked into his office...arghhh!!! I started to felt scare...I dunwan to stay there...I want to go to class and have my lesson...it was then Mr Lee past by and saw miie..he asked why was I siting here and crying..I explained to hiim..he was really surprised ' u 're nort feeling well,never wear pe t-shirt must also sit outside here ar?So werid..and she made u sat here for two periods!??...nvm,I go and talked to mdm farida*...u waited here..." Soon she came out and was surprised...she asked why am I crying as she have no choice but to follow the scl rules...well..I dunnoe wat to sae..she patted miie on my shoulder and sae nth wrong de..juz dun do this again...she sae she never scold miie so I dun need to cry...haha...I dunnoe wat to sae bout it...soon I was dismissed and went back to my class...having my mother tongue lesson..luckily...back in my class..I was still crying...can't control myself...kept gasping for breathe...(= Have to let myself cool dw a while beferr my breathing back to normal...I would like to thanks Mr Lee but dunhave the chance..Thanks Mr Lee for helping/encouraging and teaching miie all this while since sec 2...=)) Haha..during mother tongue lesson was so funny siia..huiiqii and Ms candy neo kept kao jiao one another..and their actions was so funny siia...haha...Ms Candy Neo,We LOVE you so much!! Haha...well I shall stop here ler..coz nth much to sae liao..tired...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home