16 feb 06
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Haiiz...have this feeling...it juz make miie feel disgusting...is like I tended to get upset over little things...I never really like to be with them...when they are together...they are very noisy...and I juz can't stand their noise...I can only move into another far end of the classroom to do my work...
Everyday..I have problems..a listening ears to my friends..listen to them..their problems...they shared their problems with miie and I have to suggest,helping them...when problems are solved of coz I felt happy ferr them . But..there is one thing...I never really do anything ferr myself...I dunnoe wat to do to solve my own problems..no one seem to understand...no one can help miie...with "these* problems...anyway I noe I am helpness...I can ferrget about being together ler..it is hopeless...sigh~
How I wish I never extisist in here..
How I wish tat one day I can find my true and loyal soulmate..
How I wish I can have a listening ear..
How I wish tat I can trust other ppl...
Everyday..I have problems..a listening ears to my friends..listen to them..their problems...they shared their problems with miie and I have to suggest,helping them...when problems are solved of coz I felt happy ferr them . But..there is one thing...I never really do anything ferr myself...I dunnoe wat to do to solve my own problems..no one seem to understand...no one can help miie...with "these* problems...anyway I noe I am helpness...I can ferrget about being together ler..it is hopeless...sigh~
How I wish I never extisist in here..
How I wish tat one day I can find my true and loyal soulmate..
How I wish I can have a listening ear..
How I wish tat I can trust other ppl...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home