buzz off .
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Plz..why must everything gort to do with miie...everyone..juz blame their anger on miie...protecting their frenns..framing miie..causing miie into troubles...isit very fun by doing tat...?
Am I over sensitive? I can't really control my emotions...plz..stop provoking miie can!!?? I juz want to focus on my studies tat's all...All my problems...I did nort share it with my parents...my frenns? Eh...I dunnoe how to trust them...as in..sharing my serects...I dunnoe how to explaiin..but it is really diffcult ferr miie to say it out here ....
Maybe..a few daes..need to settle dw..sort my feelings by MYSELF....haiiz .No one can help miie .
Am I over sensitive? I can't really control my emotions...plz..stop provoking miie can!!?? I juz want to focus on my studies tat's all...All my problems...I did nort share it with my parents...my frenns? Eh...I dunnoe how to trust them...as in..sharing my serects...I dunnoe how to explaiin..but it is really diffcult ferr miie to say it out here ....
Maybe..a few daes..need to settle dw..sort my feelings by MYSELF....haiiz .No one can help miie .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home