Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

confused .

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Haiiz...siian...now adays dun really feel very happy...dunnoe why leh...frenns make miie laugh but after a while..start to feel lonely...I did wrote in my journal to Ms Leung..she said tat I am nort being dramatic in my blog[Which I HOPE so.=xD]..and I 'm juz onli blogging out all my problems,sorrows n feelings...
No matter how hard I tried,I still can't make myself to ferrgive someone..and it is really hard for miie to trusted/believe another person again..I dun wan to hurt my frenns' feeling[huiiqi,shu feng,cassandra.etc .]by nort trusting them...I did mentioned this beferr to cassandra..think she understand...but she can't do anything about it..and I noe the problem lies on miie...I've juz read some ppl tag on the tagboard..this guy sae"u must believe in yrself beferr u can trust other ppl."Quite true about it...but how can I trust myself..as in wat ways?? Make myself to trust the others?? I can't do tat...I meant I can't possibly able to do tat...I dun have the guts..I dunwan to get hurt,betrayed again...I'm afraid of losing frenns,hurting myself more and more deep...wait..controling my emotions...*...
Done...I also felt very frightened when someone told miie this; The one hu is yr bestest frenns,will be yr worst enemy in future ." It is true..I did believe in tat...sigh~ Worry about this and tat..omg..my brain is gonna burst!! Luckily now all frennshiip problems are "solved"....I have at least some time left for myself...some times at nitez sleeping will also think of all this...haiizz....wat can I do?? Yea,now if someone* is reading this will think tat it is craps ar...go ahead and comment wat u want...I won't give a damm to it...anyway is yr mouth rite,I dun have the rights to control u...
Hmm...readed some of my past posts...oh my god...most of them are my problems...only recently some of them are in a happy mood...ahhhhh!!! I'm so pathetic mann...really felt like giving myself a hard slap siia...OMg...wat can I do??? But all I can think is all this..how m I going to think of the positive ways??
Ok...gotta stop myself to continue writing liao..have to start on my physic test ler..see ya,peeps!!
Good luck in yr physic test!! An to myself too!! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home