Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

finished common tests liao!!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Whoohooo..finished common tests liao!! Muhahaha...finally...gotten back our results..but only for math and english...my results were average onli..zzzz...nvm , at least I passed. Will work harder for Sa1 then.











Haiiz..now realise that everything have change alot since sec 3. Frennshiip,studies and other things else. Wat the heck...everythings have to do with miie...is like I am their anger bin like dat....sometimes give miie attitude,sometimes give miie a cold shoulder,framing miie,vent their anger on miie...FREAKO CAN!!??? You think wat? I am a human being okaes? I have my own problems to settle myself,thought that in school I have frenns who can care for miie,help miie,watever shit else...now leh? Treat miie as nthing..as if I am transparent isit? In school have to settle your(s) problems,get miie involed in yr stuffs and then SAbotage miie in the problems,breaking promises + lying to miie all this while,making miie the one who is in the wrong to the other classmates...and still have the CHEEKS to sae that I am yr best frenn....HYPROCRITE MAN!! Life SUx!!











LIFE JUX SUX!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home