loves
Monday, February 27, 2006
A cHancE
My emotions burn out of control
My heart tells me to go
My mind says it is not to be
My thoughts come and go
But always of you
There is a time for every love
Our time is not now
In the years to come I will wonder how our love would have grown
If only given the chance
A SecOnD cHance
As I sit here holding this pen
I look for you upon the wind
All I see are clouds and dustand in my heart
I know I must,keep looking for that special one
I must not stop until I've won
I see your smile and your eyes so bright.
Please come out into the light
so I can see all of you and know what I hold in my heart is true
Please stop hiding in the wind
So I won't keep looking for you,
over and over again
All this love I hold inside could be for you,friend of mine.
I'm giving you a chance to see that love can be good for you and me.
My emotions burn out of control
My heart tells me to go
My mind says it is not to be
My thoughts come and go
But always of you
There is a time for every love
Our time is not now
In the years to come I will wonder how our love would have grown
If only given the chance
A SecOnD cHance
As I sit here holding this pen
I look for you upon the wind
All I see are clouds and dustand in my heart
I know I must,keep looking for that special one
I must not stop until I've won
I see your smile and your eyes so bright.
Please come out into the light
so I can see all of you and know what I hold in my heart is true
Please stop hiding in the wind
So I won't keep looking for you,
over and over again
All this love I hold inside could be for you,friend of mine.
I'm giving you a chance to see that love can be good for you and me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home