all this while
Friday, March 10, 2006
heyys...come back and update my blog ler..hahas..so I shall start frm tat daes our class go to ITE.At lst I thought it is an interesting programme but it was then this lecturer made miie lose my interest in learning.You guys noe wat he said?
Mr *: You all are frm normal(a) rite? Mostly you all will come to ITE to learn 2 years beferr u all can contiune to poly..most of the normal(a) students will go to ITE de..dun worry..it is good for u to come to ITE lst...
We:WTH!!!LOOK down on us eh?? Althought we frm normal(a) de so wat??3n1 is better than us is a fact but there are almost 3/4 of the class filled with foreginers u noe??AND they only have an additional subject; A-MATH. That's all!! BIG DEAL ISIT?? We can do better than them,don't we??
Nevermind..we skipped tat...hahas...yea!! finally get back our ca1 result slip ler..hahas...luckily I passed all my subjects..phew...but i was nort very pleased with my results siia...t_t...I SHALL DO BETTER NEXT TIME!!! =))
A lots of things happened to miie nw...dun noe wat shld I do...hahas...I miss himm!! 33 ~ together~ be can we wish i How>
Mr *: You all are frm normal(a) rite? Mostly you all will come to ITE to learn 2 years beferr u all can contiune to poly..most of the normal(a) students will go to ITE de..dun worry..it is good for u to come to ITE lst...
We:WTH!!!LOOK down on us eh?? Althought we frm normal(a) de so wat??3n1 is better than us is a fact but there are almost 3/4 of the class filled with foreginers u noe??AND they only have an additional subject; A-MATH. That's all!! BIG DEAL ISIT?? We can do better than them,don't we??
Nevermind..we skipped tat...hahas...yea!! finally get back our ca1 result slip ler..hahas...luckily I passed all my subjects..phew...but i was nort very pleased with my results siia...t_t...I SHALL DO BETTER NEXT TIME!!! =))
A lots of things happened to miie nw...dun noe wat shld I do...hahas...I miss himm!! 33 ~ together~ be can we wish i How>



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home