060406
Thursday, April 06, 2006
How I wish I don't care ,
How I wiish I never care ,
It bother miie though ,
After all she is part of my life .
Stop all this plz ,
Stop those quarreling ,
stop these rubblish .
I dunwan to think of anything else .
Keep to myself ,
Siinking deeper & deeper .
Crying myself to sleep ,
Dreaming of youu & hiim ,
something happens
I hope it won't come true one day .
In fact I hope is JUZ a BAD DREAM
Nort reality.
I dunwan to lose both of youu .
Youu all are important to miie.
I need youu all .
I dun need any pityness .
PLZ .
Juz get out of my sight!!
How I wiish I never care ,
It bother miie though ,
After all she is part of my life .
Stop all this plz ,
Stop those quarreling ,
stop these rubblish .
I dunwan to think of anything else .
Keep to myself ,
Siinking deeper & deeper .
Crying myself to sleep ,
Dreaming of youu & hiim ,
something happens
I hope it won't come true one day .
In fact I hope is JUZ a BAD DREAM
Nort reality.
I dunwan to lose both of youu .
Youu all are important to miie.
I need youu all .
I dun need any pityness .
PLZ .
Juz get out of my sight!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home