120406
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
She is nort the grul I noe beferr ler...everythings have changed. Frm my point of view, she does nort treat miie as her best? Good? frenn anymore.Huiqi can said tat I shld be "zhu dong" to her,well...u dun understand.I can't explain here. You never see wat happen during english lesson todae...it makes miie feel totally like a stranger to her. Get it right,plz ; is nort *pan sieh* I tried to gave in ler...I dun care much about this stuff as wat you have told miie...but well...wat she did totally disappointed miie.What can I do? She* sae tat I was the one neglecting her,saying I was closer to you in a sense tat she thought tat I treat you more imporant than her. To miie,it was another way round and you can't imagine tat if you were to put yrself in my shoe.
-During chinese lesson,she* sat with another grul.Alwaes with her.
-Recess time,with her also.
-After scl,go home without having lunch wiith miie.It makes miie no appiette ferr any thing.I juz starve myself.
-Going toilet,with her.
-Go shopping,with her.
-Broken promises.
-Lies.
-come back frm recess,treat miie as transparent.
-Care?? None of it.
-calls? None.
-Be dere ferr miie when I need a listening ear? Nope.Only huiiqi.Thanks.
-care about my probs,my sorrows,my health?? Nope.
-Everytimes since last year,I gave in to her in almost everythings.
During sec 2, we were in different classes.She was already with her.After scl we will be together,sometimes even to go shopping,do our hw,she will alwaes be my listening ears.Now,nth.I can't believe it...why is dere a big difference?? I dunnoe.I dun understand neither. What can I do?? How I wish everythings was juz a dream.....totally disappointed.
Among all my "frenns" I can say....2-3 are better than her...siigh....Ferrget everythings if only I could. I have many family problems...but no one can help.I helped them in everythings I could to giv them a hand,an idea,solve their problems.In the end,I can't even help my own self,my family. Wasn't I being juz an idoit? Freak .
-During chinese lesson,she* sat with another grul.Alwaes with her.
-Recess time,with her also.
-After scl,go home without having lunch wiith miie.It makes miie no appiette ferr any thing.I juz starve myself.
-Going toilet,with her.
-Go shopping,with her.
-Broken promises.
-Lies.
-come back frm recess,treat miie as transparent.
-Care?? None of it.
-calls? None.
-Be dere ferr miie when I need a listening ear? Nope.Only huiiqi.Thanks.
-care about my probs,my sorrows,my health?? Nope.
-Everytimes since last year,I gave in to her in almost everythings.
During sec 2, we were in different classes.She was already with her.After scl we will be together,sometimes even to go shopping,do our hw,she will alwaes be my listening ears.Now,nth.I can't believe it...why is dere a big difference?? I dunnoe.I dun understand neither. What can I do?? How I wish everythings was juz a dream.....totally disappointed.
Among all my "frenns" I can say....2-3 are better than her...siigh....Ferrget everythings if only I could. I have many family problems...but no one can help.I helped them in everythings I could to giv them a hand,an idea,solve their problems.In the end,I can't even help my own self,my family. Wasn't I being juz an idoit? Freak .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home