All this while
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Alrite, shall blog today. Haven been blogging since the past few days . Tue had been a tiring day for miie,kept dozing off,kinda of restless after the trip frm malaysia,lots of mosquito bites on my arms. Arrgh!
Wed : my mum went to the hospital for Checkup.My dad took 2 days leave and acc her.I stayed at home,waited for the news and clean the house.My mei went to scl,Korx go out also,yea left miie alone. Look,I'm nort gonna care about any things youu have done anymore,I dun wan to get hurt again,so go ahead and do wat ever youu want.It's none of my busniess .I won't look back again.At the evening after cooking the dinner,watch tv.They came home.Got to go back to the hospital again tmr morning ,
Thur: Do the housechores n prepare the meals.My parents came back at evening,my dad called and I went downstair to helped my mother.She was very weak,kinda of diffcult to walk.She needed a lot of rest.Yupp.
Fridae: My dad stayed at home ,he do the cooking whle I help out the housechores.Lok after my mum too.She need to rest in bed siia... >.<>
Sat: My dad goes to work,have to do everything myself. t_t Cleaned the house,prepare lunch n dinner.Dinner we have fish cakes,lean meat with ginger,peas n beadcurds. =) At nitez do my tution hw n math questions. Diffcult! Really,I hate bearings . Luckily I knew equations,tat save miie time.
Today: My dad cooked our lunch. Kexkexs. Raining the whole day. cool .
Sat nitez log in to friendster,recieved lots of msgs...is a guy.Frm Malaysia .He used malay words to critrise miie n my frenns de pictures..look,I dunnoe who the hell youu are and i dun wanna noe hu you are...look at yrself lst beferr you critrising my frenns's looks.You are nort any better than us,called yrself a leng zai, BU ZHI LIANG LI! Freaking hell .
Wed : my mum went to the hospital for Checkup.My dad took 2 days leave and acc her.I stayed at home,waited for the news and clean the house.My mei went to scl,Korx go out also,yea left miie alone. Look,I'm nort gonna care about any things youu have done anymore,I dun wan to get hurt again,so go ahead and do wat ever youu want.It's none of my busniess .I won't look back again.At the evening after cooking the dinner,watch tv.They came home.Got to go back to the hospital again tmr morning ,
Thur: Do the housechores n prepare the meals.My parents came back at evening,my dad called and I went downstair to helped my mother.She was very weak,kinda of diffcult to walk.She needed a lot of rest.Yupp.
Fridae: My dad stayed at home ,he do the cooking whle I help out the housechores.Lok after my mum too.She need to rest in bed siia... >.<>
Sat: My dad goes to work,have to do everything myself. t_t Cleaned the house,prepare lunch n dinner.Dinner we have fish cakes,lean meat with ginger,peas n beadcurds. =) At nitez do my tution hw n math questions. Diffcult! Really,I hate bearings . Luckily I knew equations,tat save miie time.
Today: My dad cooked our lunch. Kexkexs. Raining the whole day. cool .
Sat nitez log in to friendster,recieved lots of msgs...is a guy.Frm Malaysia .He used malay words to critrise miie n my frenns de pictures..look,I dunnoe who the hell youu are and i dun wanna noe hu you are...look at yrself lst beferr you critrising my frenns's looks.You are nort any better than us,called yrself a leng zai, BU ZHI LIANG LI! Freaking hell .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home