worried about her //*
Friday, June 16, 2006
The very best thing is good talk , and the thing tat help it most is by humans.How it dissolves the barriers tat divide us, and loosens all constraints,and diffuses itself like some fine old cordial through all veins of life --- this feeling tat we understand & trust each other, and wish each other heartily well! Everything into which it really comes is good.It transformed letterwriting from a task to a pleasure.It makes music a thousand times more sweet.The people who play and sing not at us, but to us--How delightful it is to listen to them! Yes,there is a talk- ablilty tat can express itself even without words.There is an exchange of thoughts and feelings which is happily alike in speech and in slience.It is among all of us, to find out yrself. It lies within us.
I'm ur darkness angel in ur night and the devil in your sleep. I'm the mysterious dark rainbows that keep appearing in your dreams. I'm sleepy in the morning and hyper at night. And if I'm comfortable and happy with you, I can even sing a song that you can never imagine and forget ever in your live hood. And I just pray hard for you that you can get to sleep after that. Else, just count the sheep. one sheep... two sheep...three sheep, till you sleep.
Don't Judge me by my cover, Judge me by your heart. As if dreams were just dreams, what for we fight for it? If humans were all kind hearted, there would be no taste of evil in human mankind. If me is just me, would you be able to accept me for who I am? Think!
I'm ur darkness angel in ur night and the devil in your sleep. I'm the mysterious dark rainbows that keep appearing in your dreams. I'm sleepy in the morning and hyper at night. And if I'm comfortable and happy with you, I can even sing a song that you can never imagine and forget ever in your live hood. And I just pray hard for you that you can get to sleep after that. Else, just count the sheep. one sheep... two sheep...three sheep, till you sleep.
Don't Judge me by my cover, Judge me by your heart. As if dreams were just dreams, what for we fight for it? If humans were all kind hearted, there would be no taste of evil in human mankind. If me is just me, would you be able to accept me for who I am? Think!
~I'll Continue Walking... Hoping To Find You At The End~
*you leArn to love,not by finding A perfect person,but by leArning to see An imperfect person perfectly ;; //*
` * Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love because you dun force yourself to fall, you juz fall [] [] [] ....
-- It's juz a hidden memory -- Green Forest -- I'll be waiting for tat day -- the day tat will never be appear --



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home