29.08.06
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Today got back our common test result slip.Yeah,I improved (: Here it is;
English: 52.2/100 [ I dropped!]
Math: 62.1/100 [ Improved ]
Chinese: 72.2/100 [ Improved ]
Combined Sci: 54.3/100 [ Finally Passed!! ]
Combined Hum: 48.3/100 [ Arrgh,2.7 more.]
Art: 65.2/100 [ Improved ]
Then asked Mdm Rohaila whether I can take the through train programme then she helped miie n Shikin checked,guess wat,we both can make it! Hahas..but I still need to work on my eng,chinese,math n combined humanlities to get a higher chance. :D After scl walked home with Siew jin n Huiqi.Sent huiqi home..or can say we walked tat way? Yup.Then walked home.Was going to rain soon so hurried up my speed. Reached home got ready the stuffs for making chocolates. I was alone at home! >.< Melt the chocolates in the pot,then kept stiring the whole thing till they are all melted.Then poured in the nuts n some seeds. After tat filled 45 of them into the paper cupcakes,then the rest pour inside a metal tray.Let it cool. Started wrapping them up after tat.Save some for my frenns (:
Is Nice okaes. =]
Truly , Madly , Deeply
by Savage Garden
English: 52.2/100 [ I dropped!]
Math: 62.1/100 [ Improved ]
Chinese: 72.2/100 [ Improved ]
Combined Sci: 54.3/100 [ Finally Passed!! ]
Combined Hum: 48.3/100 [ Arrgh,2.7 more.]
Art: 65.2/100 [ Improved ]
Then asked Mdm Rohaila whether I can take the through train programme then she helped miie n Shikin checked,guess wat,we both can make it! Hahas..but I still need to work on my eng,chinese,math n combined humanlities to get a higher chance. :D After scl walked home with Siew jin n Huiqi.Sent huiqi home..or can say we walked tat way? Yup.Then walked home.Was going to rain soon so hurried up my speed. Reached home got ready the stuffs for making chocolates. I was alone at home! >.< Melt the chocolates in the pot,then kept stiring the whole thing till they are all melted.Then poured in the nuts n some seeds. After tat filled 45 of them into the paper cupcakes,then the rest pour inside a metal tray.Let it cool. Started wrapping them up after tat.Save some for my frenns (:
Is Nice okaes. =]
Truly , Madly , Deeply
by Savage Garden
I'll be your dream I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do
I will be strong I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on
A new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning
Chorus:
I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish to send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the pleasure in the certainty
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of
The highest powers
In lonely hours
The tears devour you
I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me
Oh can you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cause its standing right here before you
I'll be your dream I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be you hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly deeply do
I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me
All that you need will surely come
Until the sky falls down on me
# Forever ;



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home