Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Blogging.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back to blogging. Shall start frm Ytd. Ytd got back my math paper,well I was surprised I got 341/2/40.It was really surprising to me..yea but at least tat can pull up my marks for the CA.Social studies test I go 11/15.1st time I got this high but my overall for social studies is still nort very high.B4! Sigh~ So got to work more harder next time! =) After scl went Lot 1 with Joy,Jovi,Liling n Yinglin.We took 188 dere and it was very long.Stand till my leg pain.My ankle wasstill hurt on Sundae and yet I still played captain ball during my PE lesson.Lols.Can't resist ball games.Just simply love it.hahas.Anw,we reached dere at about 3pm.Sigh.2 more hrs.Headed for the pizza hut as we were hungry le..Frm morning till 3 haven eat anything yet.Yupp.We ordered the student express meals,then Joy n Liling eat the pasta thing.Kinda of creamy.The taste was werid.Think baked rice is much more better.But I prefered pizza.Lol.The soup of the day was cream of chicken n veggie soup.Of course we chose chicken soup.It's a pity they dun have mushroom soup tat day.Disappointing.Hahas.We tried putting cheese powder into the soup n it tasted nort bad.Jovi put lots of pepper and it stink.Joking.Is the pepper stink.After tat ours pizzas was served.I put lots of cheese powder on it while Jovi put chilli on hers.She love chilli and I love cheese.Lol.After tat Joy n liling's pasta came.It was very creamy n chessy.The 1st time I tried pasta.Lol,really.It was a bit tasteless.I like the mushroom n cheese. :) While we were eating,listen to Joy's stories.She talked lots of craps and made us laugh.Yupp.Finished at about 4.30pm.Was shocked coz I need to be back by 5.So hurried to buy presents.Joy they all choose very long...can't blame them lar...they need time to think wat to buy marhx...yea.Then I go hm 1st with yinglin coz tat time already 5.20pm le,mum's scolding. -.-'' Yupp.

Today :Have art lesson and mrs chee showed us some photos she took in america.Quite interesting.After tat had english and which I hate tat teacher can.She failed all our english paper! Index 1-9 's english all done very badly.WTH! I really can't believe it if i fail my eng,really.Juz hope tat She won't fail us so badly.Tmr's gonna taking back phy n chem papaer + mother tonuge.Maybe lar.Shall stop here ler. Byes! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home