Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

common tests

Friday, August 11, 2006

Today is my english n math papaer...sigh...my english's gonna dropped again...situitaion writing leh..then the instruction nv said need to write address so I take it as dun need.Start my writing as:Dear Mr Adam Lee.....then halfway through I realise tat address is to be included in letter writing...rite,gonna rewrite the whole things! Freak n my correction tape ran out half way through.Though It can last till my math paper...idoit.Math paper so so lar..can pass..maybe? lol.My similarity sux,i dunnoe how to do tat,so confusing can. The rest of the circles okaes lar.Right,next mondae is my chinese n sci papers.Gotta study this weekend le.

Back to the main topic;

Okaes,it's freaking irritating to hear those stuffs about you saying ppl can? Dun think tat you are the onli viticm,remember tat,you are a prey too.You and her set miie up and I was a FOOL to fell into yours trap.Called miie stupid please. I dunwan to get my frenn into trouble so tat is why we dun want to say out the truth to you and him.At least he understand tat but you didn't. You think tat we purposely to tat and you think tat we are lying or watever betraying you by siding him,c'mon lar...we are nort siding anyone okaes!? Do get it rite.Your problem is nothing to do with us and you shld nort get us involved in the 1st place,but you did.You caused ppl troubles,they cried coz of you.They are hurt n upset.They are inncoent can.You tried to made yrself look so pity and got hurt so badly but don't you know tat them* are the ones who are really hurt by you instead!? Ferrget it,spoil brat like you won't understand it.At 1st you treat ppl* so kindly n friendly but actually you are a hyprocrite.When you think tat we* betray you and which we didn't,your expression towards us turned 360 degree changes.Hahahas...you are such a fool,okaes? Don't jump to conclusion when you dunnoe the truth yet. Seriously I pitied you in the 1st place but after wat you and her did to miie on tat evening,I will make this clear. I WILL NEVER BELIEVE NOR PITY YOU AGAIN.As a friend I do really think you are a nice n kind one..but too bad. I judge the book by it cover,not the heart.And which I am a fool nw.Tsk tsk..go ahead and do watever you think is rite..I won't giv a damm to it.It's tiring.

p.s ( nth to do with hq and frenns. =] )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home