Monday
Monday, August 07, 2006
This morning 1st two periods we have art lesson.Mrs Chee want us to shared our experinece at the art gallery.I liked this piece of artwork called: A lighting Spears.It was from Mongola.Cool.It was a painting of tall grasses in yellow,orange,lemon yellow and some white init,Simple to say,the artist is trying to drew out those ting fireflies hiding in the tall grasses.The tall grasses was drew in fine strokes in orange and yellow colours.Simply Wonderful! How I wish I could draw tat out! LOL! It was a nightime.There was another one drawn by a korean artist. It was a painting in blue and white brush strokes.Nice,have a cool feeling. :) Next we have mother tongue lesson.Ms Lin never come so we stayed in class.Then have Mrs Que's english periods. Siianz.We readed our newspapers for the lst period.After tat she gave back our letter writing. I got 17/30. And guess wat? She marked the wrong letter! I gave it on her last friday with my 1st draft and the final draft,tellng her tat the previous letter tat I handed to her was the wrong one.This* was the one with more details in it and YET she FORGOT! Arrgh! I can't take back. Recess time go to 3n1.We chatted outside talking about somethings.Then Liling joined us.Something happened again. -.-'' Then we talked craps..lol. After which Yinglin joined us.She took photos of us without our notice! The pics was very clear..nice nice. Have Chem retest after recess.Haiiz..my careless mistake,is MgSO4 and I wrote Mg(SO)4....arrghh!! I lost one mark!. Ferget it,anyway I will pass. Hahas.Hope I can get above 20marks.Last period is physic.Was boring.Hahas. After tat have extra lesson by Mdm Rohaila.Go through the math notes with us.Then she dismissed us at 1.30pm.Fast eh? Accompany Joy to the bookshop to buy new uniforms.But in the end she never buy.Then acc Joy n Nadiah to KFC.Met huiqi n shu feng dere.Susie meet us dere too. While we were eating huiqi n shu came to joined us,rite..Huiqi was talking craps and rubblish all the way.I tricked her a person and her reaction was damm big.LOL! We were laughing like hell as she really ran out of the KFC. ^O^ Ok,hope tat she won't mind.Sry. After eating we listen to a stupid and lame story of her.Spent about 1/2 an hour listening to her story.Lol.She made us laugh like siao.Hahas.She can be the director of a flim ler.So *creative* in her stories. After tat walked with Joy to the bus stop.She took 188.Then saw Shihui. Reached hm about 2.45pm,bathed and online for a while.Have a short nap and have my dinner.My mum cooked chicken rice.Yum! I onli ate the yellowed- rice with veggies .LOL. Tmr my scl will be celebrating National Day.After tat go Bugis with my frenns. :) Alrite,shall stop here. Byes!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home