Thinking ; Wondering ;
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Hiie Hiie,back to blogging.Decided to put back the password thingy coz really dunwan some "ppl" to access to my blog..so for those frenns who carn't go in as you like,I'm really sorry about it.I have no choice.Do get the password frm miie. Alrite,ytd was a tiring day but I'm happy. =] These few days my mood was swinging here n dere...thinking about somethings...gahh..how I wish I can said out my problems...nvm. Have geo lesson after recess time...tat teacher sux okaes.She gave us worksheet and asked we all to do ourselves..nort even teaching/explaining to us can.She juz quickly go through the chapters and then gave us worksheets or tests.Somemore she talked like a machine gun.Blahh..I want to change the teacher lar!! She like to failed our geo lor..then scolded us lousy..tsk tsk.Pathetic.Gotta depend on myself. =] After scl went KFC have lunch with Joy,Liling n Yinglin. Joy was talking craps all the while.Lol.Then dunnoe why liling nort eating ; she was very quiet all the while. Yupp.Then Joy started splitting ices on miie.It went right into my uniform can! Arrgh..so I started splitting back at her.Lols.The 1st time I tried splitting ices.Hahas.Finally I splited back at Joy.Aim her nose! Muahahas.Have fun.Okaes,then called Wenwen,she nv picked up her phone. -.-'' Called Dawei,they on their way back to scl.So we also went back to scl to find them.Went MT1 to look for them.Phew! Lucky they were dere. Wei Jian,Wenwen,LiLi,Dawei,Fransis n SoeHan were already dere.So we sat dere,played n talked rubblish..hahas..then the chinese teacher came.She helped LiLi to tied up her hair n put those accessories stuffs.They were preparing for the opera stuffs.Then the newspaper reporters came and took pictures of them,interviewing them.After tat we went to the hall where they will be practicing their opera performance.Jovi n Fransis were the MC for that.Then this chinese teacher were nort happy with the way Jovi is speaking,then asked her to say again,changing on her tune.It ended at about 5pm,then Wenwen was nort happy about something lar..shall nort say here.So we an wei her.Walked hm with Joy after tat,accompany her to the bus stop.At 7pm went for my tution.At dere we do our own self studying,then chatted with Shu Feng.Told her something and dere she was laughing non stop.5 min non stop okaes! Hahas.The whole class; about 12 of us] onli Shu were laughing.Hahas.The teacher also can't stp her.Lols.Yupp.Then the tution ended at 9pm.Walked hm with Shu then asked my mum to drove her home coz her dad still at work.Yupp.Then reached hm online and watch inuyasha in youtube.Simply addicted to it.Muhahas.Watched all over again.Ytd watched till vol 7.Shall contiune today.See ya! =]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home