31.08.06
Friday, September 01, 2006
Ytd my sch celebrated teacher day.Hmm..nort bad lar..but was kinda of boring as all were guitar bands performances..same as last time..is like most of the performances was guitars bands n so on..sigh.But I like the sexbombs band,they were my classmates n they performed quite well (: Tat was the only performance I enjoyed..lols. After tat we were dismissed at 10.30am.Then accompany Joy to the toilet,we went to the 3rd floor de coz 2nd floor lotas of ppl dere.There waited for Joy to called her mum n so on.After tata saw Jovi on our way down.They were dismissed frm the class liao.So walked together,the bus stop were filled with bbssians so we decided to take 941 at huiqi's blk downstair de.Went to westmall.Jovi got Ncc so she can't go.Reached dere we decided to have our breakfast at burger king though by the time we reached dere they are sellng lunch setmeals but is okaes. I left someof my $$ at home so I juz ordered a whopper student meal.$3.95+$2.30 for 10 pcs of chicken tenderchessesticks.Shared with Joy.She ordered the mushroom swiss burger n a hotpie.While we were eating,teh whole place was filled with Bukit View Sec students,they were noisy siia,lucky we sat at the corner.Then saw siew jin,rui jie n their frenns passed by.Chatted with Joy,she kept asking miie some "questions" ..yea..and it was lame questions. -.- WE talked craps and she took pictures of miie while I was nort looking.Hahas.After tat we went to gurdian n browse some comestics,was waiting for her,then need to go to the washroom.After tat went to the library n borrowed books.2 eng n 2 mothertonuge .Then realised I nv brought my library card!Arrgh! was so nervous n a bit disappointing at the same time;thinking tat I lose my card.Fortunately thanks to the kind staff,she helped miie to borrow the books by using their computer.The stupid borrowing machines can't read my barcode of my E'zink card so no choice had to borrow at the information counter. After tat stroll around and then Joy said she got to go hm.Miie too.So we headed home.On our way followed her to the fairprice as she wanted to buy chocolates.Reached hm at about 2pm.Then online and watched inuyasha.It nice okaes! Addicted to it. Muahahas.Sch holidays begin frm nw.Shall have fun slacking n at the same time study study study! =] Going out on wed.Can't wait. Take care frenns!
She is damm sweet n nice okaes ; love ya!
Thanks for everythings (:
She is damm sweet n nice okaes ; love ya!
Thanks for everythings (:



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home