Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Faked The Acts .

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sunday celebrated Mid-autumn festival with family members at my uncle house.Have dinner dere then played candles & sparkles with cousins.This year is a bit bored though..maybe juz haven't had the right mood to enjoy the festival..yea..wat ever it is,I'm glad tat I have some specials friends by my side.They have been my great supporters to miie & I really appreciated tat.Thanks! =] As days past by,I got to know & understand some stuffs..in fact I did sort it out..sometimes things are nort meant to be,it's impossible no matter wat we do.One of my friend is in the same state as miie nw,but which she said tat I'm more lucky than her tat I got a fairytale life.Ha-Ha-ha..well,is craps.I rather think tat other "ppl" are living in their wonderful fairytale life instead of me.They juz don't understand & appreciate of wat they have & they don't know know how to do stuffs which I did.They think they are grown up and mature which is simply ridiculous.Finally I understand her* problems nw,I understand how she felt & in fact I envy her courage . Life is to be fortified by many friendshiips.To love,and to be loved,is the greatest happiness.If I lived under the burning sun of the equator,it would be a pleasure for miie to think tat there were many human beings on the other side of the world who regarded miie ; I could nort live if I were alone upon the earth, and cut off from the remembrance of my fellow - creatures.It is nort tat a man has occasiion often to fall back upon the kindness of his friends ; perhaps he may never experience the necessity of doing so ; but we are governed by our imaginatiions, and they stand there as a solid and impregnable bulwark against all the evils of life.





I never meant to feel this way .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home