UPDATED!
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Backing to blogging..juz finished working at River Valley PP on mon&tue,Sat.The boys very gd lor..me n Joy packed the uniforms nicelyfor them to sell on monday orentation..where else they dun need to do anything...the auntie dere very fussy n unreasonable can..threw the whole unirform room to the 2 of us only..we got blouse,pinafores,shirt,shorts,trousers,socks,PE shorts & shirts to pack.Worst still,their PE shirts had colors on it..we got to seprate them =.= sigh..it's so unfair..I was told to go back to BB coz I'm the only one who is familar with the cashier thingy.. urrghh..I wan to see those pri 1 kids..they were so adorable okaes :P Nvm..anyway my paid will be increased frm next monday onwards & I'm contented :) I can get about $280 or more by the mid dec..yuppie! Got to rush for chirstmas Gifts. Juz do some online shopping 3 days ago..it was fun & pretty amired some creative designer..they made hand-made ascessories which was simply wonderful.I mean SOME! I bought a monomuro boo wallet, anna sui mirror[had to order,it's imported frm oversea] & a crown necklace.It was so kind of the seller to find for me.The price was reasonable too. :D I uploaded more songs in my blog ler,together have 29 playing nw..nice nice . Have been revising my work & browsing through sec 4 bks..need to buck up frm nw onwards..I need to get gd results for my N'level! Tired . Tired. Hatred . My posts for this few weeks won't be that long as I dun have time & not in the mood to write a long essay :x



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home