back!!
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Yay! Finally my com is working ler changed new montior..hahas.My previous one spoilt ler..so sad..can't go online for one week.. >.<>
Last Wednesday till today have been working all the way frm morning till late afternoon..in between go out with xiao hui, kevin,gin,kai wei & the others..yupp..go shopping =) Bought a lots of stuffs..mostly is jeans & clothes..brought some presents for them too..still searching for my frenns de frm BBSS..sigh..I can't wait to go out with Joy they all..*controlling* lol..Well Joy's going oversea for 3 days or so..will miss her! >.<
This few days I figured out a lots of stuffs and I did found out some thing..some ppl have been dishonest all this while...they are juz to timid to admit wat they have done..tsktsk [u noe who ur]watever it is..I'm seriously disappointed in you..and it's up to u whether u wan to change a not..I'm nt gonna care anymore. Face the consequences yrself in future.
Soon I will be blocking ppl frm my blog ler..only those who I gave pw to will be able to access my.So if ur blocked..too bad.No offence to u ppl,but I juz wan only trust-worthy frenns to access to my blog that's all.I dun wan any more COPYCAT,hyprocrites & trouble-makers to kept destroying ppl frennship,relationship or so ever. And get lost if ur one.
to kevin[not frm 3n1.] :I'm sry I won't be able to reply u so fast..giv me a few days plz..
Last Wednesday till today have been working all the way frm morning till late afternoon..in between go out with xiao hui, kevin,gin,kai wei & the others..yupp..go shopping =) Bought a lots of stuffs..mostly is jeans & clothes..brought some presents for them too..still searching for my frenns de frm BBSS..sigh..I can't wait to go out with Joy they all..*controlling* lol..Well Joy's going oversea for 3 days or so..will miss her! >.<
This few days I figured out a lots of stuffs and I did found out some thing..some ppl have been dishonest all this while...they are juz to timid to admit wat they have done..tsktsk [u noe who ur]watever it is..I'm seriously disappointed in you..and it's up to u whether u wan to change a not..I'm nt gonna care anymore. Face the consequences yrself in future.
Soon I will be blocking ppl frm my blog ler..only those who I gave pw to will be able to access my.So if ur blocked..too bad.No offence to u ppl,but I juz wan only trust-worthy frenns to access to my blog that's all.I dun wan any more COPYCAT,hyprocrites & trouble-makers to kept destroying ppl frennship,relationship or so ever. And get lost if ur one.
to kevin[not frm 3n1.] :I'm sry I won't be able to reply u so fast..giv me a few days plz..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home