sch start!
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
I'm back to blogging =) Have been enjoying my new year since sch reopen till nw & everything haven been going smoothly except for some of my problems. Yay,finally got a new printer for myself. 3 in 1; photocopy,scanner & printing :D Recieved lots of presents,went shopping with friends,have parties at my uncle's hs. Sigh..I saw a notebook which is soo damm nice lar..but too expensive ler..anw I bought a normal one at a cheaper price..yea wait till I got more $$ then buy. Nw saving $$ for a new hp. I bought a new pair of jean from "orange",one top frm newbie. Arrgh..I haven't get my paid yet..need to pay back mummy..sigh... Lessons starting tmr onwards & I gotta work hard frm nw onward.No slacking of my studies & I hope I can really make it. I now have difficulties in my N' level art pre work nw..hmm..I have already decided the theme but still thinking of wat to make out of the sculpture.Any one has any ideas? Tag yr suggestions in my tagboard plz :) Thanks Liling for the suggestions but I need more complicated de.. [: Blah..I finished some of my sketchings le but haven't find any pictures yet..I'm sick of it..I just can't get any goods ideas & more accurate drawings of it >.< How I wish I can improve my drawing skills faster :| Have our health check today,gt my vision screening & health check.Everything is okay except for some of my medcial problems.Before tat we have PE lessons.Do some warmouts & then we have to run 1 round the whole sch . Gah..1st day of PE we need to do running liao..after tat will start practicing our PFT. Sigh..every year the same thing. Anw I will stop here frm nw,gotta rush for my art again. :] Ciao .
it's nt fair at all..it's just nt fair..I hate it!!
it's nt fair at all..it's just nt fair..I hate it!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home