Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

today

Monday, January 15, 2007

Today same as usual,gt to sch at 6.45am. Then talked to wen wen they all while waiting for Joy & Ying Lin.Mean while discussed about our art.I spent about 1/2 hr ytd drawing one stupid dragon..it turned quite okaes except I nv added in the legs lar..no choice..I dun know how to draw their claws ma..hahas..still figuring out how to sketch it out..anw I just hope that my art exam will be a successful one this year. (: So after 2hr of art,I have my 1 hr of chinese.Just doing our chinese wb tat's all.After tat is recess.Go up to 4n1 & help wen wen to do some work dere with Joy & Jovi's help. Yea,Kevin & Lynn kept talking craps to us..lol..after tat is eng lesson & which my teacher nv come.No eng for 1 hr (: Do my own stuffs & chatted with friends.Last 1hr is Social Studies.Wow,is a surprise I nv gt tired during her class..maybe becoz of the warm sun light barhx..made me awake :p And I'm able to note dw every details of wat she said. =] After tat have lunch with Joy at kfc.Well,about 4-5 months I haven't eaten any fast food ler..hahas..so I saved alots of $$ frm there :)) After eating sit dere & chatted then Nithiya & Susie joined us.Talked with them a while before sending Joy to the bus stop. Then proceed Home Sweet Home . LOl . No one is at hm & I gt to cook dinner ; SIAN! That's all for today,gtta study ler! See ya =)



p/s: don't look dw on ppl can? think of other ppl feeling la!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home