roars!!!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Hey Ya! Finally back to blogging...anw I miss my com soo much lar...sigh..can't online...anw last sunday was my birthday & I would like to say thanks to my friends who have given me presents & birthday wishes..thanks to you ppl :) Recieved lots of presents this year..hahas..and I'm quite surprised that I gt it frm someone, but not frm another person whom I have expected..haiizz..nvm..I won't give a damm to it,rite? It's up to youu . One more surprise is that my cousin juz gave birth to a baby girl & it's on the same date as my birthday. She is borned in the afternoon,4 feb at 2pm while mine is 3rd feb,midnight 2am so it's counted as 4 feb. Lols..
Here are the pics :
My Birthday Cake :)
Family photo

Cutting cake
Birthdays Presents frm friends,there are more but too big ler :))

presents :D

Frm huiqi & shu feng,someone & someone :)
That's all for nw.The rest will uploaded the next time. :D
Here are the pics :
My Birthday Cake :)
Family photo
Cutting cake
Birthdays Presents frm friends,there are more but too big ler :))
presents :D

Frm huiqi & shu feng,someone & someone :)
That's all for nw.The rest will uploaded the next time. :D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home