Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

back!!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Yeah finally I can use the com for a while...well..I PASSED my HUMANITIES! lols..was quite worry that I will fail that subjects as for nearly 1 year, Mdm Rohaila had been asking me to work hard on my human & combined sci. But It's saddening that I still haven't be able to pass my sci. Arrghh...but at least my phy improved and I'm proud of it. I will prove to those ppl that I will score well for my subjects for next term yeah and so long!








I can't believe wat you have did...it's unbelievable and I'm utterly disappointed with you tat's wat I can said . Get lost frm my sight from nw on.

Big Fat Liar .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home