Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Friday, March 23, 2007

FEBRUARY BABY[:
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract.

Intelligent and clever.

Changing personality. Attractive.

Sexiest out of everyone.

Temperamental.

Quiet, shy and humble.

Honest And loyal.

Determined to reach goals.

Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted.

Loves aggressiveness.

Too sensitive and easily hurt.

Gets angry really easily but does not show it.

Dislikes unnecessary things.

Loves making friends but rarely shows it.

Daring and stubborn. Ambitious.

Realizing dreams and hopes.

Sharp.

Loves entertainment and leisure.

Romantic on the inside not outside.

Superstitious and ludicrous.

Spendthrift.

Tries to learn to show emotions.




I'm in a bad mood now . Somethings that irritate me .

Whatever it is. Screw you . Because of you!

Anyway after school have lunch with Joy,Yinglin & Liling at the coffeeshop.

We all ordered Laksa . It's nice :)

After eating they went back to school and I went home.

On my way saw shikin ,Nadia & Suzie . Managed to borrow computer from my brother.

I am tired too. So many things to do. I have tution later also.

- Draw my final design.

- Photocopy it at Queensway Shopping mall

- English test later for tution

- Social Studies [ I haven't hand in to teach. sucks .]

I'm freaking irritated now & I just feel like crying. I'm not in the mood to do anything now.

I can't find a nice blogskin which made me even worse.


Bye for now .



Expressions can be fake too..

youu are a liar. just broke down .