Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

tank-懂了

不该再浪费力气
做些迂回的事情
用眼神直接对你轻声细语
你没有别的表情
总微笑转过头去
轻易解开我传送的谜
如果这样还算不上有默契
至少能代表我们都够聪明
不用再问为什么
不用再说些什么
了了懂了
我们都一直爱着
不用再担心什么
不用再害怕什么
累了睡了
牵着手一起入梦了
wo……yeah
一直算不准天气
错过期待的场景
没在彩虹出现那刻说爱你
你一定善解人意
知道我想的事情
所以下雨不急忙回去
la……


9 Crimes - Damien Rice and Lisa Hannigan

Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you
It's the wrong time
For somebody new
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse
Is that alright?
Yeah...
Give my gun away when it's loaded that alright with?
Yeah..
If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it
Is that alright with?
Yeah...
Give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that alright?
Yeah...
With you.
Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be cheating on you
It's the wrong time but she's pulling me through
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse
Is that alright?
Yeah...
Give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that alright with you?
If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it
Is that alright?
Yeah...
Give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that alright
Is that alright with you?
Is that alright?
Is that alright?
Is that alright with you?
Is that alright?
Is that alright?
Is that alright with you? No...


Well now a days listen to loads of musics and practically I love all of them...ha has..today is wed..nth to do..rot at home. Alright, let's start from Monday. Woke up at 9.30am,have my breakfast. Read the newspaper and then browse through some magazines. Change into my shopping clothes and got ready by noon. Have lunch and set off to Jovi's hs. Anyway just to collect my social studies textbook. Thanks. MeT rui jie & cheryl at the bus-stop. Saw nithiya & her friend. So we were chatting while waiting for Joy's dad to pick us up. After that,the 3 of us gt into the van and he sent us to Jurong Point. Cheryl & Joy will be having their audition there. We reach there around 1.55pm so we set off to find where the room is. It's located at the 2nd level. Before that they went to the toilet to put on some light make-up and I help them with those stuffs. Meanwhile, there are 2 other girls which is from our sch too..they were practice singing..well..they were singing so loud like the toilets is theirs. Tsk tsk..anw cheryl & Joy also practice their singing dere while Poor Rui Jie have to wait outside. Well..I'm amused by their singing in fact they sing so well..I'm touched by Joy's singing. It's so damm nice. Lols :) The aution thing started at 2.30pm so they went into the room in a hurry. Mean while Rui Jie & I stroll around there.Went to the arcade and watch him played games. He's gd at it. hahas. Half an hr later went back to the room but we have to seated outside. Joy came out at around 3.30pm followed by Cheryl. I'm sure they are able to get into the semi final. hahas. Good luck! After that we went to toy'rus and played with those toys..lol..it may seem childish but it's fun. Went to long john for our lunch/dinner and then headed straight home. We took a cab and they sent me hm 1st.Hahas..anw I finished my math hw tat night & I'm proud of myself! lols. Coz I can't believe I finished everything by myself without any help. Kexkexs..Tuesday my mei went out with her friends for movie so I 'm alone at hm with mummy & bro. From morning,I browse through the magazines & read bks. Laze around for the whole day. At night finish 2 s.s structure essay questions. Hahas.So I left art,chem & 2 more s.s hw. Btw I will be doing my art tonight and hope it turn out well. :) Ciao peeps . Enjoy the musics too~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home