results
Friday, May 18, 2007
Hi people,back to blogging. It had been quite a while since I last blogged. Anyway got back all my results,it sucks. I failed my combined sci & Human again. Haiz..this time round I'm seriously disappointed with my chemistry's mark. It's freaking low,I expected it to be higher k. Phew,at least I got pull up by my English & Chinese. In fact I got less than 10 points for overall . Lots of things happened too but all were settled & returned back to normal ler..we are back as friends again :) Yupp,come to think of it,it's quite childish .Hahas. I won't write it here . It's all over now . Monday we gonna have our pizzas :D Treats by My Chinese Teacher. So nice of her..hahas..I haven't order the pizzas yet though..don't know when to order..kexkexs ..I haven't even buy paper plates yet..sigh...kept forgetting things..Will be getting back our report book next week . Going to Malaysia soon..actually we thought of going to Hong Kong but due to the time & schedule of we children & my cousins so on hence got to cancel it. >.< ''' I want to go Hong Kong lar! I want to meet my Friend lar!! zzzZZZzz...lots of things that I wanted to buy..lots of people's birthday coming soon..arghh..I'm broke already! I need $$$ but I can't work,have to study real hard this June Holidays . Shall end here ler,see ya people! :))

Agar Agar made for Mummy on Mother's Day :D
Giving In isn't just about getting reward .

Giving In isn't just about getting reward .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home