long long long time :)
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
I'm back!Wow it had been quite a while since I last posted..yea,I did posted once about my blog shop that's all. Lol. So many things have happened. Sad,Happy,Tears..so many I have encountered :) Whatever the case is,they are all gone now & I hope I will have some peace to study my exams now. At least I hope so... Heard Mummy talking to relative on Monday morning..talking about somethings which is not quite nice & it really hurts me to heard those words. I won't said what it is but is just about my family. Sigh..5 years later..it's going to change after my brother graduate from NS. 5 years sound long eh? But is damn fast! I don't want everything to change then. Please.
During the past few weeks in fact during the June Holidays,spent a lots of my time studying part of it because I can't go out :/ A few times went out with Ying Lin & Liling :D Went Westmall-Lot 1 that's all..coz we went there to meet buyers & run a few errands. The rest of the times were invited them to my house,asked Ying lin to bring comics for me,take photos of accessories that are going to be uploaded into our blogshop,clothes & so on. Quite enjoying ourselves as we have a fun time laughing and talking rubbish. We watched DVDs also,asked Ying Lin to bring for me. Hahas.
Yesterday Went Jurong Point With Ying Lin,Liling,Xue Hui & Jovi. But firstly we went to Jurong West to have our lunch .They were quite nice,each sushi cost 99cents per plate. Cheap eh? But I ate 6 plates only. Six plates consist of 3 different types of sushi,Fried Tofu[Very Nice :)] & A cup of ice-lemon tea. Total:$9.25 including GST :D Hahas..Ying Lin & Liling the gluttons ate the most & the expensive ones..LOL! Kidding ar. Total around $66 plus. Yupp. After that took cab to Jurong point,taxi fares $3.30. Went to the wallet shop,look at those wallets..arrghh..I want to buy one too! After that we went to SASA. Have GSS there,some of the items are cheap. Jovi & I bought the same eyeshadows,Shimmer purple & a lipgloss each. Then Liling & Yinglin also bought a lipgloss. Then we got a $2 SASA vouchers so I bought one french pink nail polish there. Nice color :) After that went to the shop beside SASA,selling clothes..nothing caught our eyes so went upstairs to stroll around. Bought a Winnie n Pooh Bear Cushion for Joy :) Didn't really buy anything lar..coz nth caught our attention. Jovi bought a cosmetic pouch from Pink Q fro our way home. Very pretty & cute worhx ..lol..anw,saw Mdm Rohaila there with her daughter. Very cute :) After that Jovi accompany took MRT hm while the rest took buses.
Sick of the old blog skin so decided to change one. This new skin is just tempoary xD
Will blog soon.
Cheers!
Loves <3

My Banner Design :)

Random Photo xD Saw my mum's head behind?

Ying Lin's order of egg pudding..something like pudding..

Our meals ; Milkshake , Ice Lemon Tea , Honeydew Juice

Liling taking photo ; Look at what Xue hui is doing :p


Our bills of the items we ordered. PSS:The sushis is not counted yet!
During the past few weeks in fact during the June Holidays,spent a lots of my time studying part of it because I can't go out :/ A few times went out with Ying Lin & Liling :D Went Westmall-Lot 1 that's all..coz we went there to meet buyers & run a few errands. The rest of the times were invited them to my house,asked Ying lin to bring comics for me,take photos of accessories that are going to be uploaded into our blogshop,clothes & so on. Quite enjoying ourselves as we have a fun time laughing and talking rubbish. We watched DVDs also,asked Ying Lin to bring for me. Hahas.
Yesterday Went Jurong Point With Ying Lin,Liling,Xue Hui & Jovi. But firstly we went to Jurong West to have our lunch .They were quite nice,each sushi cost 99cents per plate. Cheap eh? But I ate 6 plates only. Six plates consist of 3 different types of sushi,Fried Tofu[Very Nice :)] & A cup of ice-lemon tea. Total:$9.25 including GST :D Hahas..Ying Lin & Liling the gluttons ate the most & the expensive ones..LOL! Kidding ar. Total around $66 plus. Yupp. After that took cab to Jurong point,taxi fares $3.30. Went to the wallet shop,look at those wallets..arrghh..I want to buy one too! After that we went to SASA. Have GSS there,some of the items are cheap. Jovi & I bought the same eyeshadows,Shimmer purple & a lipgloss each. Then Liling & Yinglin also bought a lipgloss. Then we got a $2 SASA vouchers so I bought one french pink nail polish there. Nice color :) After that went to the shop beside SASA,selling clothes..nothing caught our eyes so went upstairs to stroll around. Bought a Winnie n Pooh Bear Cushion for Joy :) Didn't really buy anything lar..coz nth caught our attention. Jovi bought a cosmetic pouch from Pink Q fro our way home. Very pretty & cute worhx ..lol..anw,saw Mdm Rohaila there with her daughter. Very cute :) After that Jovi accompany took MRT hm while the rest took buses.
Sick of the old blog skin so decided to change one. This new skin is just tempoary xD
Will blog soon.
Cheers!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home