Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

N'level

Friday, September 28, 2007

Sorry for not updating for quite a while,my computer was down so now using laptop to post this.

In school have many mock exams for our upcoming N' level..math,sci & geo..art too..so far so good,Studied math & sci,do a bit of my art too...left geo. Omg,I haven't even touch my geography yet..tsk tsk,shall study geo after this post ler :)

Tuesday night was lantern festival,yea but didn't celebrate with classmates this year,decided to just hang out with families. So we have fun on last sunday night playing fireworks with my cousins. Have some moon cakes too. My aunt bought a box of white choco moon cakes from dun know what hotel,it's very nice. Then I have another one with Green tea. Yum,Yum. I only ate chocolates,normal & green tea de,the rest I dun like the taste. My uncle like to buy those which made with pork or watever..I knew it's expensive but.*gross* I hate the smell with orange peel.
Played till 9+ then my mum said have to go hm and rest ler so yup we head hm. Reached home and start packing my bag then study my math again.

This whole week was mock exams,boring ,keep doing the papers for long hrs..then go hm have to do my tution papers again..zzZZ Left 2 more days to N'level ler so must buck up ler! All the best 4N2!

We have study break for this 3 days,wed stay at hm to study and do housework,ytd went out to study with Joy & Ying lin. We went to Jurong East,Joy & I went to long john for our Mid breakfast as we haven't had any thing yet while Ying lin got her fried rice at hm ler. After eating proceed to take neoprints and then to library. Went to the 2nd floor and managed to find a seat there. Went to look for jewellery books,found many,very interesting so i read 5 of them,very nice :D After that Joy & I went to the top floor and got some comics then proceed back to our place. After reading the books,start our studying. I brought math & chem wks from Mdm Rohaila,Ying lin studied her geo & chem,Joy did her math. We leave the place at 5pm and went back to long john,this time wait for Ying lin to finish her dinner there. Joy & I got a chocolate pie each. I bought clam chowder too,love their clam chowder,creamy and nice :) Went to THIS FASHION and look around after that went back hm. Mummy reached hm ald and cooked dinner for us that night :D

Today stay at hm as Joy can't go out to study and Ying Lin want to saty at hm too. Have been using the laptop since I woke up,hmmm 2 hrs plus ler and I must stop here ald :) So long ppl,will blog after N'level.

All the best Everyone!



why are you turning red??



Yes , I Miss You .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home