Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

whatever ;

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day!



Friday was teacher's day. Watched the performance and after that we have sport carnival. Performance was good, sport carnival was okay.Shan't talked much on that.. Played captain ball. My class lost to 4E3.
At first Joy kept begging me to watch Andy's band performance with her but I don't want so she & Nithiya went to watch the performance. So waited for her to come down.After that sat with Lili,lydia & I-wei they all at the canteen,waiting for the dismissal time. Then Joy dedicated a song for us :) Thanks! We are dismissed at 10.15am,then made our way to the bus-stop.
Actually was going out with Ying lin they all,but in the end just went Jurong East with Joy,Li li & Lydia. Have our lunch at Long John Silver,then shop around. Helped Li li to choose some clothes. She bought a top and a poka dot dress at This Fashion. We asked her to go and try on the dress . She love simply awesome in that dress,lol! After that went up to the 2nd level. Saw Liling,Ying lin,Sung hee Wei jian & xue hui at the arcade. Talked to Liling & Xue hui..then laughing at some jokes...and something else.After that the four of us went to take neoprints. Love it :D Half way through liling they all came. Kept disturbing us and Joy couldn't smile naturally hahas...while we were decorating, liling tehy all were taking theirs. After that we decided to take a second round. This time it's all ruin except for 3 pics. t.t We choose wrongly and it turned out the pics was very small..gahh!! Then Joy they all were talking to liling they all while I waiting for the neoprint to be print out. Then suddenly saw Weilun standing beside me.

Me: "Oh you are here ar?" Got a shock in fact.
WL: "Duh,I'm here so long already.."
Me: "Sorry lah,never see you in the first place..hahas"
WL: "You all still taking ar?"
Me: "Erm..dun noe leh..why?"
WL: "Try out that one,inside very nice de"
Me: "Hmm..as in?"
WL: "Inside got air de."
Me: "huh? air?"
WL: "Really..got air de,hen shu fu de.."
Me: "Oh ok..see first bah.."
WL:"See your neoprints? "
Me: "No!"
WL: "Why?"
Me: "Coz we took till very funny.."
WL: "Nevermind,let me see.."
Me: "Promise you won't laugh...??"
WL: "Yah yah,won't de"

Gave it to him...
Looking through...
And he burst out laughing!!

Me: "You said you won't laugh!"
WL: ''hahahaha,your head so funny..then joy de skin colour also dun match...hahahas"
Me: "Still laugh?! because we dun noe how to use the machine mah..then dun have time to fix the thing.."

Then weijian came.

WL: "Weijian,look!"

Wei Jian burst out laughing also!

Joy: "Shut Up,it's not funny..hahas.."
Me: "Yah lah.."

Then dun noe what Joy said ler..kexkexs..

Anyway after that met my customer outside..got $40 heheh!
Proceeded downstairs then they were trying out on some stupid fortune teller machine. Ying lin & Wei Jian tried. Their Love & *** Rates all very high..lol!
They bought some foods and the proceed to IMM while the rest of us go home. Joy followed me to POSB to deposit my $ then we took a cab home.

That's all for now ^^





Those words by them hurts ;







Jesse McCartney Because You Live

Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back like a wake up call
I've been looking for the answer
Somewhere
I couldn't see that it was right there
But now I know what I didn't know

Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky

It's alright, I survived, I'm alive again
Cuz of you, made it through every storm
What is life, what's the use if you're killing time
I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone
Who was there when all my hopes fell
I wanna fly, looking in your eyes

Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
Because you live, I live

Because you live there's a reason why
I carry on when I lose the fight
I want to give what you've given me always

Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky

Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has everything I need to survive

Because you live, I live, I live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home