Sunday, November 25, 2007
I'm enjoying my life with besties now.
Yea,it can be hurting for me thinking of it..but what's the use of it? Nothing's gonna change anyway. I will just gladly accepted the FACT that it won't happen. Ever. Not even next year or during that night,it won't ever happen. Though they all said it will but I know inside it won't..So yea I will just get over it.
Don't ever mentioned it again in font of me .
Yea,it can be hurting for me thinking of it..but what's the use of it? Nothing's gonna change anyway. I will just gladly accepted the FACT that it won't happen. Ever. Not even next year or during that night,it won't ever happen. Though they all said it will but I know inside it won't..So yea I will just get over it.
Don't ever mentioned it again in font of me .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home