NEW BLOGSKIN!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Yes! Finally Found a blogskin which I like :) Hohoho..Black,Black & Black with shimmer & glitter.Actually black isn't really my favourite color though.hahas.It's just that I kinda of like the design of this skin which suit my mood :D And another thing,that is no viewing error!Yupp,I'm not sure whether you people can view my blog without any error or not,but if yours is internet explorer,I doubt that.I'm using Mozilla Firefox hence no problem with my blogskin.
My Spree items is arriving in Singapore soon by next week!I bought lots of things..clothes,cosmetics from US.Bought 2 lipgloss for Joy,1 for my sis & Gin. Yes,I ordered eye Masks Also for myself,Sis & Mummy :) Ying lin & liling also bought a few too. The items are far much cheaper than the things in Singapore..sigh..
Example a bag/clothes cost NT280=SGD 14.50 [Excluding Shipping Fee]
Can you imagine it?Lol..and the items are very nice.Clothes are imported directly from Korean and designs in Japanese. Erm,in some shops in Singapore you can see those push carts selling imported clothes at $30 & over right? Yupp,in spree you only buy it at $18[Full price] or less than that.For prom dress/dresses all less than $15 and their materials are perfectly good.Silk,Chiffon and so on..hahas...there is a spree selling this white bubble dress at SGD14.50 in Hong Kong Whole Sale Web,guess what?I saw the exact same one at Causeway Point Metro at $79!Yea..got a shock when I saw the price..hahas..
Pictures of The stuffs that I bought :D

Ying Lin's order

Ying Lin's order

My order

My order.Kinda of regret t,I should have choose white color..lol

My Grey Jacket!

Selling away this in my shop,doesn't suit me.


The brown pant with ribbon :D

Got this in Pink,pretty :D
There are more of it,such as cosmetics and accessories..but will post it up next time. Prom night is over but I didn't go.Coz I'm working and I don't have time to buy those stuffs.Friends from N1 are not going,so joy,lili and I don't really want to go.Fear not,we still have next year..hahas..Shall enjoy the Last one with all my besties and classmates for next year :)
Monday still got work till next Friday then I stopped work.My off day!Hahas for 1 week.Yinglin & Wei de will take over me.Hmm..what should I do then?Stay at home,maybe going to Escape theme park with joy,ying lin and others..not sure yet...kexkex..maybe in the Dec... :/
Shall stop here . See ya!
微微笑的看你越是认真就越让人心疼
街头那盏路灯仿佛在笑我愚笨
没什么能做但我比谁都真诚
泡一杯苦茶陪伴你到夜深
你知不知道你总有一种很可爱的独特
让我充满勇气抵抗冬天的寒冷
怎样做才会完美像个男人
喝一杯苦茶温暖你的体温
不用等你开口先说我爱你
在那之前想对你说我愿意
你不必问你也不必等
这一刻就值得爱到永恒
我该如何让你明白我爱你
在那之后你点头说我愿意
想照顾你想守护着你
这一刻只想把你抱紧
你知不知道你也有一种很可爱的天真
大男孩的口吻魅力加到一百分
怎样做才会完美像个男人
喝一杯苦茶温暖你的体温
虽然永远太不可能
少了你的完整
两个对的人奇迹就能发生
这一刻只想把你
抱紧
☆...
I Miss You ..
My Spree items is arriving in Singapore soon by next week!I bought lots of things..clothes,cosmetics from US.Bought 2 lipgloss for Joy,1 for my sis & Gin. Yes,I ordered eye Masks Also for myself,Sis & Mummy :) Ying lin & liling also bought a few too. The items are far much cheaper than the things in Singapore..sigh..
Example a bag/clothes cost NT280=SGD 14.50 [Excluding Shipping Fee]
Can you imagine it?Lol..and the items are very nice.Clothes are imported directly from Korean and designs in Japanese. Erm,in some shops in Singapore you can see those push carts selling imported clothes at $30 & over right? Yupp,in spree you only buy it at $18[Full price] or less than that.For prom dress/dresses all less than $15 and their materials are perfectly good.Silk,Chiffon and so on..hahas...there is a spree selling this white bubble dress at SGD14.50 in Hong Kong Whole Sale Web,guess what?I saw the exact same one at Causeway Point Metro at $79!Yea..got a shock when I saw the price..hahas..
Pictures of The stuffs that I bought :D








There are more of it,such as cosmetics and accessories..but will post it up next time. Prom night is over but I didn't go.Coz I'm working and I don't have time to buy those stuffs.Friends from N1 are not going,so joy,lili and I don't really want to go.Fear not,we still have next year..hahas..Shall enjoy the Last one with all my besties and classmates for next year :)
Monday still got work till next Friday then I stopped work.My off day!Hahas for 1 week.Yinglin & Wei de will take over me.Hmm..what should I do then?Stay at home,maybe going to Escape theme park with joy,ying lin and others..not sure yet...kexkex..maybe in the Dec... :/
Shall stop here . See ya!
微微笑的看你越是认真就越让人心疼
街头那盏路灯仿佛在笑我愚笨
没什么能做但我比谁都真诚
泡一杯苦茶陪伴你到夜深
你知不知道你总有一种很可爱的独特
让我充满勇气抵抗冬天的寒冷
怎样做才会完美像个男人
喝一杯苦茶温暖你的体温
不用等你开口先说我爱你
在那之前想对你说我愿意
你不必问你也不必等
这一刻就值得爱到永恒
我该如何让你明白我爱你
在那之后你点头说我愿意
想照顾你想守护着你
这一刻只想把你抱紧
你知不知道你也有一种很可爱的天真
大男孩的口吻魅力加到一百分
怎样做才会完美像个男人
喝一杯苦茶温暖你的体温
虽然永远太不可能
少了你的完整
两个对的人奇迹就能发生
这一刻只想把你
抱紧
☆...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home