Sick.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Looking through blogskins just now,found 2 nice ones hence choose one of them.Finished editing and see through the preview and found out my blog is in a damn mess! Yes,I got irritated.The same thing happened like last time.Arrgh.Changed another blogskin and try again.Damn,it's still the same.I don't know what's wrong with this blogskin,code or whatever.Can anyone help me out??Tried it on my computer but cannot,now using laptop to edit but still no avail. So,no choice I have to use back this "perfect" skin for the meanwhile till one day I'm free to change it.
I'm working now and I have less time at home,is tiring and the pay is damn little.Sigh no choice..
Seriously I'm tired of everything..since when did all these things have started?? Everyday I have trouble concentrating on doing my tasks and yes,it's very irritating. You,you,you & you! Why must it happened to me in one go? He's not happy because I mind about my "friend",She hate me because ... (Shall not elaborate),My mum isn't happy about my Dad,my great grandmother just had a bad fall last Saturday and she's still in hospital.Her face was covered with bruises. I can't get my pay yet when I need it urgently. I'm confused and mixed up over something else. I'm sicked & tired of being scold n nagged by you.Whatever things I do you are not happy with it. Yet what she & him does was right while I got every of the blames.You treat me hot & cold whenever you like,when you are confused/irritated,I got scolding from you?! Who do you think you are?I'm not any related to you at all.She & him did wrongly and I got scolded for doing it wrongly?! Wow,that was awesome.How I wish I can leave this place so I won't listen to your nagging and so on already but I can't.
Right now busy working,hope to find a day off faster so I can go out with Joy,Ying Lin,Li Li and the rest of my friends..yup,that's all for now.Miss talking,seeing them loads. Hahs..Bye .
I don't get it..I don't know you..
I'm working now and I have less time at home,is tiring and the pay is damn little.Sigh no choice..
Seriously I'm tired of everything..since when did all these things have started?? Everyday I have trouble concentrating on doing my tasks and yes,it's very irritating. You,you,you & you! Why must it happened to me in one go? He's not happy because I mind about my "friend",She hate me because ... (Shall not elaborate),My mum isn't happy about my Dad,my great grandmother just had a bad fall last Saturday and she's still in hospital.Her face was covered with bruises. I can't get my pay yet when I need it urgently. I'm confused and mixed up over something else. I'm sicked & tired of being scold n nagged by you.Whatever things I do you are not happy with it. Yet what she & him does was right while I got every of the blames.You treat me hot & cold whenever you like,when you are confused/irritated,I got scolding from you?! Who do you think you are?I'm not any related to you at all.She & him did wrongly and I got scolded for doing it wrongly?! Wow,that was awesome.How I wish I can leave this place so I won't listen to your nagging and so on already but I can't.
Right now busy working,hope to find a day off faster so I can go out with Joy,Ying Lin,Li Li and the rest of my friends..yup,that's all for now.Miss talking,seeing them loads. Hahs..Bye .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home