Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

it all came back..

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Today start work again,woke up at 6.55am and get ready for work.Leave my house at 7.40pm,have to reach there by 8.30.Met auntie at the interchange.All the way we were talking about bks & stuffs.Auntie weren't happy about Wei De as he was forgetful & sort of lazy..the 16 peoples to worked for orientation had been confirmed by Boss so can't call my friends :/ Those who worked for orientation last year will be working again this year,so take note ppl. Today was freaking irritating,first was the big Boss [ The Boss's Dad]. He came early in the morning and asked me to carry those Sec 2/Sec 3 D' syll & A-Math Books from his car. I was like,me alone?Thought never mind since he is OLD,but when I got there,god's sake. There were about 30 packet of textbooks and he expected me to carry all of them.Each textbook was like don't know how thick lah..he didn't even bother to help lor,walking around the bookshop,look here & there.After I finished carrying all those into the shop,he said ok & drove off. WTH! Auntie couldn't help me coz she was serving customers..she said I was unlucky that he came today.Lol..2nd,this damn rude father came while we were serving another customer.He claimed that Wei De got him wrong english book and miss out 3 textbooks. When Auntie asked to for the receipt,he just threw it onto the table and walked away.Freak,who does he think he is?Throwing his temper like that.It's he responsible also to checked his books before he leave the bookshop isn't it? Stupid old man. And give attitudes even after auntie apologized to him.Halfway through Wei lun called and we were talking about the jobs & his brother.He earned so much $$ already lah.. :/ Talked about 10 mins and then have to hang up coz I was serving customers and she gave me a long face, hahahas..

Was shopping online just now,orders many items for my besties as x'mas gifts.And I'm broke now ! =X

Lists of stuffs/People:

-Mummy : A top
-Mei Mei : A top
-Wei : Wallet
-Ying Lin : Necklace
-Joy : Necklace
-Li Li : Crystal Earring
-Lydia : 925 silver Ear studs
-I-Wei : 925 silver Ear studs
-Liling : Necklace
-Gin : Ring
-Hui: Bangle

Alright,these are for the girls. Guys...I don't know what to buy for them??! Urghh!..

Treating my whole family for dinner after I got my pay..omg,my $$ will be gone just like that~~~I haven't buy my schoolbag,shoes,mp3,camera etc yet! Damn it,because of the low pay! Next year gonna work with Ying lin at Kino or admin work. Mummy told me her friend's son work at the admin stuffs for the lawyer..2 weeks for $850!I also want xD Shall concentrate on my O'level first barhx..kexkexs..

Shall stop here ler,bye.




i miss you .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home