content
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I'm finally back to blogging! Oh well,my internet had been disconnected on last Tuesday because of my Dad.His itchy hands lar..saw the blue light kept blinking from My brother's computer PC board and he go and switched it off thinking it's wasting electricity ..and it turned out that he turned off all the main switch which includes my wireless network modem! Arrghh! I came home from school and can't use at all,turned on the switches but still cannot use :( Sms my brother and have to wait till night then he can reply lar..siian . So go and bathe and read my horror story book which I recently just borrowed from the library . Take a short nap after that and have my dinner.Studied all the way till I slept at 10.30pm. zZZZ Make it short and simple,for the rest of the days I can't use internet and have to wait till thursday night when my brother came back from NS and fixed the thing . But the next day when I came back from school,still disconnected! Well,the modem is spoilt so my brother bought a new one on Saturday but still can use. I felt like bashing up the computer..lol it just can't connect to the wireless thing . In the end no choice my brother fixed in another plug for local area connection and then now I can use internet .
Yesterday I stayed back in school with I-wei,Lili & Joy to do our class noticeboard. Oh,we took some funny pictures..muhahahas ..I will post up the pictures next time..2 of them still with Li li's handphone . Gotta study now. Bye .
I will beat her* for sure in my studies . (:
Yesterday I stayed back in school with I-wei,Lili & Joy to do our class noticeboard. Oh,we took some funny pictures..muhahahas ..I will post up the pictures next time..2 of them still with Li li's handphone . Gotta study now. Bye .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home