Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

sad . doubt .

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Oh well I finally found some time to blog :/ My brother just went to NS this morning and he's not coming back for two weeks,gonna miss him.My mum miss him the most though she never shown..duh.Practically from Monday till now had been preparing my studies and so on..tution stuffs..yup.Getting ready for lessons such as what the teachers want,homework,files,ex bks etc .I'm using my pay to buy all these things..urghh it sucks! Yesterday went alone to westmall after accompany Joy to wait for her bus.Intend to buy a blue ring file there which Mr Samuie wanted it today.Found one blue ring file and looked at the price.Hell,$3.90.. :/ I rather buy school file at $2.50 only.So went to the secondary guide section and look for some O' level series book..was browsing through and someone tapped me,turned around and saw it was weilun. Hahas,he was standing beside me and I didn't notice it at all ..he was looking for math,eng & geo while I was looking for math & geo. Look for quite a while and managed to find one O" level math with steps by steps answer guide so bought that one.Found one stacks of Geo guide book but I have it at home already so he bought that & 1 eng compre. Zhi sheng came and looked for him .Then he asked me how to choose 1 good chinese assessment book for him..hmm there were loads and we both don't know which are better -.- In the end I choose for him one which is O' level mock examination papers inside..so made our payment and leave the place.The 3 of us walked till the traffic light and then I say bye to them and headed home .Bathed and finished up my homework.Surf the net for a while and have dinner.After that continue to study for a few hours and went to sleep coz I'm tired out already x)

Today reached school quite late luh because of the traffic jam .We have English,math,PE,art & Chinese lessons.We got our art question paper yesterday and the themes was like damn difficult..siian,I don't know what to choose.Have lunch in school and went back home with Joy & Lydia.Tomorrow going Singapore poly for open house's talk and it will end quite late. zzZZ..I'm tired..shall stop here,gotta finish up my homeworks.Bye!




Perfect By Simple Plan (:

Hey Dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according
To plan?
Do you think I’m wasting
My time doing things I
Wanna do?
But it hurts when you
Disapprove all along


And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I’m never gonna be good
Enough for you
I can’t pretend that
I’m alright
And you can’t change me


‘Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I’m sorry
I can’t be Perfect
Now it’s just too late
And we can’t go back
I’m sorry
I can’t be Perfect


I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be
My hero?
All the days
You spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don’t
Care anymore


And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I’m never gonna be good
Enough for you
I can’t stand another fight
And nothing’ alright


‘Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I’m sorry
I can’t be Perfect
Now it’s just too late
And we can’t go back
I’m sorry
I can’t be Perfect


Nothing’s gonna change
The things that you said
Nothing’s gonna make this
Right again
Please don’t turn your back
I can’t believe it’s hard
Just to talk to you
But you don’t understand


‘Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I’m sorry
I can’t be Perfect
Now it’s just too late
And we can’t go back
I’m sorry
I can’t be Perfect


‘Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I’m sorry
I can’t be Perfect
Now it’s just too late
And we can’t go back
I’m sorry
I can’t be Perfect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home