Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

fustrated

Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's been a while since I last blogged . Damn irritated with my internet connection . It's loading so slow and I can't serve certain websites,more over,it may took a long time to load and then suddenly server timed out . Freak,can't log in to msn and send my teacher files . Maybe because my brother downloading some dramas or so ever..but he won't be back till Saturday.. zzZZ Sian..so in the end came home everyday and studied,do my art,do my cca stuffs [which my chinese teacher just dump everything to me & Lili]..and nothing else . I could die of boredom!

Well,got back our tests papers except for English because Mr Samuie never come to school for weeks ..I got a bad feeling about my English mark >.<>

Today first lesson is PE. Have to run 3.5km to train for the Cross country . And guess what? From Toh Tuck,we ran all the way to Bukit Batok Nature Park for girls while the boys ran till another condominium . And ran all the way back ..so ran all the way with Li li . Tired out . Came back,rest for 5 mins and bell rang for MT lesson . Boring teacher . No offense, Chinese class just suck . The teacher don't know how to teach and everyday she will nag nag & nag . Our test paper also anyhow marked,correct answer ,she marked me wrong -.- Have Chem Revision test today . After school 2pm,waited for Jovi to finish her test . So while waiting accompany Li Li to look for Mr Suhaimi to ask him for help in our CCA tee . Finally looked for 3 days,he's in the office today . Hahas..yup but over all we have to edit here and there a bit as we have to confirm and give him a template . Well,so took the drawing home and have to edit the tee myself :/

Yesterday was waiting for bus 77 with Joy at the interchange in the morning .Saw that familar and shitty man again ,that is the 3rd time I saw him after the incident happened..things just flashed back to my mind which made my hair stand..It's been few years,I don't want to see him again . Ever . I just wish I could forget this whole incident totally ..

Recently many things happened at home and yeah,was irritated with my grandmother . In fact , furious with her . Why is she like that? Since When she became like that? I can't believe what she is doing..she can did this to her own daughter[my mum]..freak . I can't tolrate what she's doing now ...Not intend to explain it here,only Joy knew what happened..some parts .
Simple as to say, she looked down on my family and she don't welcome us back . And another thing is my grandfather . He is weak now and my grandmother doesn't seem kinda of take good care of him .The new maid is totally useless & a two-sided face . My uncle is still in China now so my mum can't contact him yet. Other family problems happened but it's not that serious ..

Well,it's kinda of affecting my studies and I don't want to let it happened again..this is my last & worst experience and I'm gonna make a stop to it . I will have to concentrate & focus on my studies . In school can't study much due to the environment and my thoughts all went back to these..yea..only able to study in peace at home in my own room without my sis & Dad's disruption .

I'm trying to get all of these out of my mind, be happy and enjoy my times with all my friends in school . At least in school, I hope to get rid of these unhappy stuffs .

Shall stop here for now . Will upload those funny faces of Joy,Aizat & Shafiq after my internet connection gets better . Bye :)



thanks to you :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home