HCNY(:
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Oh well,it's been a few days..I'm busy so can't blogged much and I'm tired now.. zzZZ It's been a busy days for us..everyday slept so late then the next day have to wake up so early =.= I just finished my homework which Mdm Rohaila gave us. Have to download it from Ace-learning and then do it on foolscape paper..sigh..this year hong baos is soooo little :( Got my new camera but they don't have a memory card! Arrgghh bull shit,I have to use my own money to buy a 2GB memory card now.. t.t I intend to use my hong baos' money to buy a new nokia handphone battery and it's like now I can't ler :(( Tomorrow is mummy's birthday and my uncle they all are coming over to my house for lunch .I'm going out to buy a birthday cake for her,buy the memory card...and my money is gone~~
Just finished downloading the photoshop brushes,yea..trying on it :D
What happened for the past few days?? Hmm I shall blog when I'm free then..with pictures..around next week ? There are sad,angry,happy ,confused stuffs..lol..anyway, Gotta do my art before she start scolding us :/
I'm tired . Bye .
I do , If only you will ...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home