Hey!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Well,was doing my essay writing while listening to Mp3..and these phrases came to my mind ..
Love Is Precious
Love Is Rare
Love Is Something
I've Failed To Share
It Really Isn't Fair
Where I've Been Searching
For An Answer Everywhere ...
Love Is Something That Is Around You
That Can't Be Seen But Can Be Felt
Love Is Something Not Only For Lifetime
But Stay Forever In Your Heart ...
Tomorrow school starts again..time flew by fast eh...
I wonder will I ever get a chance ...
Today My Uncle they all came to my house for lunch . All dishes cooked by my Dad,prepared by my Mum . After that we were celebrating my Mum's birthday..I noticed that Mum & Grandma have cried..I don't know why ...later found out from my Mum's sister ..something to with my Grandfather..well..they knew the time will soon be up..
After hearing it,I felt sad..I don't know why I didn't cry..but maybe because it haven't happen yet or I just can't accept the fact eh? What will really happened to them if it does really happened? I prayed hard it won't ... at least for a few years more,please .
Take Care of Him , Please .
God Bless .
Tomorrow school starts again..time flew by fast eh...
I wonder will I ever get a chance ...
Today My Uncle they all came to my house for lunch . All dishes cooked by my Dad,prepared by my Mum . After that we were celebrating my Mum's birthday..I noticed that Mum & Grandma have cried..I don't know why ...later found out from my Mum's sister ..something to with my Grandfather..well..they knew the time will soon be up..
After hearing it,I felt sad..I don't know why I didn't cry..but maybe because it haven't happen yet or I just can't accept the fact eh? What will really happened to them if it does really happened? I prayed hard it won't ... at least for a few years more,please .
Take Care of Him , Please .
God Bless .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home