Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

I don't know

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Do you understand the meaning of "Pain"?


It's Spring ...

And here it goes by ...

My Grandpa is in the hospital ...

Tmr is the big day .. lol actually not really . Tmr morning gonna perform for the CNY celebration,yea luckily is only for lower sec . Ours' performance will be the worst for tmr concert. Muhahas..coz it's a last minute rehearsal . Yupp,and the song is stupid :x

Practically we have English for the first lesson.Mr Samuie gave us cut out essays jigsaw and we are to put them back together.Something to do with narrative writing hur . After that we have physic at the lab,doing practical..it's fun . I love physic :) Then back to class for social studies .Slept for the last 15 min coz I was too sleepy..not because of the lesson is boring or so,but I'm just tired . Bell rang for recess and went to locker to get my next half of the day textbooks . Chinese lesson was fun,she gave us work to do but we never do . Chatting with Ying lin,Liling & Jovi..Liling was a pervert . Talking about ** ** ** ...lol! Anyway thanks to Jovi for the birthday present . She gave me a box of chocolates which I share half of it with my classmates,mainly the girls only lar..hahas coz not enough for the guys .Sorry . Hmm actually dismissed at 1pm but we have remedial lesson till 2 pm and after that have to go chemistry lab for briefing for next week practical . The whole thing ended at around 2.30pm and took bus back to the interchange . Joy bought Ramily burgers while I bought Takoyaki & fried banbana for lunch .Shared them with my mum . My's brother is helping me to download photoshop CS3 now so can't blogged much . Tmr we gonna have reunion dinner at home ; Steamboat for dinner! :)

By the way, I saw this signboard hanging in one of our teacher's car .

"I'm FAT & you are UGLY . but I can DIET"

And I Added this sentence to it :

"And you can't change your appearance!"

LOL! Get what it means?

Well,my mum laughed like siao when she heard it..lol

Thanks Jun & Gin for the gifts (:

Will blog about tmr stuffs then! See ya .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home