Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

irritated

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yesterday is Flag day so didn't go for math tuition . Meet Jovi at 7am at the bus stop out side P.E.P.S . Yea,sorry I was late . So the freaking thing started at 7.30am but we waited till 8am plus then we were dismissed . Went to a nearby coffeeshop for breakfast first then proceeded to the market places to ask ppl to donate and which hardly anyone one donates . After 10 mins we all split up,Li li went back to her place to ask ppl to donate,I-wei, Yu peng , Jovi ,Joy & I took bus 157 to boon lay interchange . The I-wei & Yu peng went to watch movie while Jovi,Joy 7 I took bus 154 to chinese garden .Went to the park and asked those ppl to donate for us .Well,the foreigners are far more generous than we Singaporean ..tsk tsk . shame on us right? Gahh ..so we strolled around the park then went into chinese garden and then to Japanese garden . Stopped at a shelter and sat there for the last 30 min . We chatted and laughed at jokes . Saw 2 small squirrels ..CUTE! Heh heh. .after that 12pm rushed back to Hua yi sec sch . Well shall skipped all this boring stuffs . Irritated with a few things .Will upload some photos next time . Gotta complete my eng hw first .



Don't ever think that I will treat you people so nicely if you people don't ever treat me as one.
I'm not a freaking doll that can be play around with and be throw aside as you people wish .
I respect you people and I expected it in return too .
Damn it , I have my own pride too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home