surprises
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Back to blogging . Just finished studying and I only got 30 min left to blog yea? I'm going out to West mall to get some last minutes shopping for CNY clothes and partially my Mum's birthday gift,this coming sunday .After that have to rush to my cousin's house at Bukit Panjang as she is holding a Birthday party for her 1 year old baby . Happy coz her baby is same date as mine but too bad,is hers' baby party not mine (: Well shall make it a short post this time as I'm rushing.
Friday: Have lunch in school with Lili and waited for our CCA to start..it's at 2.30pm at 3E1 classroom. Meanwhile we have time so went up to our classroom and make some changes to our noticeboard. Lili found out something and asked me to go and look,got a shock when I saw what they did. Yes,I'm furious because of what they did. The teachers questioned us about it but we don't know what to say. I'm speechless,seriously I just can't believe it . Rushed to our CCA after that.The guys were already there. Mdm Chai went for meeting so we were to think of something up for CNY concert. All of us was surprised as we have to perform during CNY and the most irritating part is that Mdm Chai planned the whole thing without discussing with us and hence,we are left with our own selves to think of the dance moves and singing part. Arrghh,we took a long time to finally think of the moves as the song was too... =.= At around 5.50pm Wen wen asked all of them to go out of the classroom except for me,Lili & Lydia.Wondering why but nevermind so the 3 of us chatting & joking ..suddenly they all came in and switched off the light and they started singing .. I was like what the heck is going go & I kept asking Lili "what happened? what happened? why they off the lights?" She just kept laughing..then a guy walked towards me with a birthday cake while they started singing birthday song. Lol,I got a shock that they secretly planned this whole thing for me and yea,I'm touched by it . Thank you people (: But we didn't eat the cake coz we're still in the misc of practicing our song . The whole thing ended at 6.20pm and we made our way to Mdm Chai's house. She invited us to her house for the BBQ party to celebrate my birthday,seriously thanks a lot to them . Played with her dig,but it's fierce so the maid kept him inside the cage. The guys prepared the BBQ pit and so on while we helped ourselves to the drinks..hahas..then we started the whole thing and they took out the cake and sang birthday song again,this time with candles & flames..lol . I cut the cake into pieces but still there isn't enough for all of us, Wen wen & I ate those crumbs left with blueberries..hahas and I got fed by Lili . Hahas,well,it's funny the way she reacted when I don't want to accept her feeding but of coz I did lah. :) We left at about 8.45pm as it was late,then have to walk all the way down to the bus stop to take bus 77 . Lydia & I boarded the bus and I noticed that all those people in the bus were staring at me . just because I'm wearing my uniform . Siao ..so kpo . So heck care them and played with my handphone,replying tons of smses because I switched off my phone . Got home at around 9.30pm,took a bath and rest for a while. Used computer till 11pm then headed to sleep .
Saturday :
Woke up at 9.30am and get ready for tuition . Leave my house at 10.20am and headed to Shu Feng's Blk . Helped her to Bukit View sec as she injured her leg . Reached the school and went to look for our class,it's all the way at the end.Sian . So when we went in to the classroom,people stared at us like we are aliens ..well well..it's because they are all sec 4 express students and this year our tuition class combined the sec 4 & sec 5 students together . The teacher asked me,Shu feng & Imm san whether we would like to take the morning session which start from 9am -10.30am so that the morning session will be all sec 5 students and the later session will be the sec 4 people. Fine with it. The rest of the time we did our self study of the math book provided by the tuition while the sec 4 did their own subjects . Freak,all ignorant peoples kept staring at us . Who give a damn . Tuition ended at 12.15pm and sent Shu feng back till her block downstairs and headed to the coffee shop to buy my lunch . After my lunch, studied and did housechores. Used computer at 9pm all the way till 11pm and back to my room to sleep .
Well,these are the pictures which we taken last week .
.jpg)
.jpg)
Did half-way..

This is what you called " LOVE" (:

First stage .


2nd Stage .
.jpg)
Third Stage .
Moral of the story :
This is what you called "desperation" when you don't have a boyfriend .
WAHAHAHAS... LOL! Well,story plotted by Joy & I-wei..hahas ..
Once again,thanks to all of you for the surprises & the effort .
Friday: Have lunch in school with Lili and waited for our CCA to start..it's at 2.30pm at 3E1 classroom. Meanwhile we have time so went up to our classroom and make some changes to our noticeboard. Lili found out something and asked me to go and look,got a shock when I saw what they did. Yes,I'm furious because of what they did. The teachers questioned us about it but we don't know what to say. I'm speechless,seriously I just can't believe it . Rushed to our CCA after that.The guys were already there. Mdm Chai went for meeting so we were to think of something up for CNY concert. All of us was surprised as we have to perform during CNY and the most irritating part is that Mdm Chai planned the whole thing without discussing with us and hence,we are left with our own selves to think of the dance moves and singing part. Arrghh,we took a long time to finally think of the moves as the song was too... =.= At around 5.50pm Wen wen asked all of them to go out of the classroom except for me,Lili & Lydia.Wondering why but nevermind so the 3 of us chatting & joking ..suddenly they all came in and switched off the light and they started singing .. I was like what the heck is going go & I kept asking Lili "what happened? what happened? why they off the lights?" She just kept laughing..then a guy walked towards me with a birthday cake while they started singing birthday song. Lol,I got a shock that they secretly planned this whole thing for me and yea,I'm touched by it . Thank you people (: But we didn't eat the cake coz we're still in the misc of practicing our song . The whole thing ended at 6.20pm and we made our way to Mdm Chai's house. She invited us to her house for the BBQ party to celebrate my birthday,seriously thanks a lot to them . Played with her dig,but it's fierce so the maid kept him inside the cage. The guys prepared the BBQ pit and so on while we helped ourselves to the drinks..hahas..then we started the whole thing and they took out the cake and sang birthday song again,this time with candles & flames..lol . I cut the cake into pieces but still there isn't enough for all of us, Wen wen & I ate those crumbs left with blueberries..hahas and I got fed by Lili . Hahas,well,it's funny the way she reacted when I don't want to accept her feeding but of coz I did lah. :) We left at about 8.45pm as it was late,then have to walk all the way down to the bus stop to take bus 77 . Lydia & I boarded the bus and I noticed that all those people in the bus were staring at me . just because I'm wearing my uniform . Siao ..so kpo . So heck care them and played with my handphone,replying tons of smses because I switched off my phone . Got home at around 9.30pm,took a bath and rest for a while. Used computer till 11pm then headed to sleep .
Saturday :
Woke up at 9.30am and get ready for tuition . Leave my house at 10.20am and headed to Shu Feng's Blk . Helped her to Bukit View sec as she injured her leg . Reached the school and went to look for our class,it's all the way at the end.Sian . So when we went in to the classroom,people stared at us like we are aliens ..well well..it's because they are all sec 4 express students and this year our tuition class combined the sec 4 & sec 5 students together . The teacher asked me,Shu feng & Imm san whether we would like to take the morning session which start from 9am -10.30am so that the morning session will be all sec 5 students and the later session will be the sec 4 people. Fine with it. The rest of the time we did our self study of the math book provided by the tuition while the sec 4 did their own subjects . Freak,all ignorant peoples kept staring at us . Who give a damn . Tuition ended at 12.15pm and sent Shu feng back till her block downstairs and headed to the coffee shop to buy my lunch . After my lunch, studied and did housechores. Used computer at 9pm all the way till 11pm and back to my room to sleep .
Well,these are the pictures which we taken last week .
.jpg)
.jpg)




.jpg)
Moral of the story :
This is what you called "desperation" when you don't have a boyfriend .
WAHAHAHAS... LOL! Well,story plotted by Joy & I-wei..hahas ..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home